Comments Thread For: Figueroa-Guerrero, Monaghan-Browne 7/15 at Nassau Coliseum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shadoww702 View Post
    lmao. No. Just bo.
    omar has been a fat ass drunk the past 2 years... Before that he was a horrible fighter with no defense and got his ass kicked by that euro bum ricky burns.... So yeah guerrero is going to kick omar figs ass.....

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      because RG has been out for a long time and litterally lost to an argentinian cab driver in his last fight
      Figueroa has been out much longer and is moving up in weight. It's an obvious roll of the dice for TV money. If Figueroa's head is not screwed on straight, it will show. Guerrero isnt going to have to find him which can play into Guerrero's wheelhouse. And Guerrero is known for getting up for some fights more than others. Damn near knocked out against a light hitting Herrera and then took everything Garcia had. But still a weight class above.
      Last edited by richardt; 05-23-2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        the problem is this is on Fox. Guerrero is shot. Looked horrible losing to the Argentinan cab driver in his last fight and terrible Aaron Martinez. No way too get should be a main event fight. Figueroa has been out for 2 years and why is a Californian vs a Texan a main event in Ny?

That fight should be a televised opener of a showtime triple header. Browne vs Monaghan is an ok cofeature even though seanie is a very limited fighter.

And the opener belongs on FS1. Very weak Fox card compared to what they have done in the past.
        Yea I don't disagree for the platform, FOX, its on at its not a good fit.

I just think the fights have the potential to be fun. The polish HW battle. Browne is never in a boring fight. And Figueroa has been MIA for so long & is unproven at 147 so Guerrero doesn't seem like a bad fight to me. But yea this doesn't scream national TV prime time boxing show to me at all.

I'm assuming its because of Wilder not being on the card it overall looks lackluster cuz people have been suggesting this was his card for the last month or so. Matter of fact I believe on the Morning Punch In show the other day they were talking about Wilder fighting on this card still. So something musta f#cked up the plan & put them in a position where Figueroa vs Guerrero is the main event. I mean sh^t man while the fight is interesting to me its a FS1 or Bounce main event not a Fox main event.

Comment

lol wtf this is such a random fight.. omar doesnt belong at 147, even though ghost is shot he prob still has some dog in him

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
            pbc just gave use thurman vs garcia and porter vs berto also.... That was in 2017 also lmao....
            Welcome back JASON SHAW try not to get banned this time with your new ALT. LMAO

Comment

This card doesn't belong on a national platform. Spike TV would have been a much better option.

The name event features a shot fighter vs a questionable fighter.

The Co Main Event is decent. But other wise I think it's a wasted card for a great platform.

Comment

wtf, guerrero vs figueroa? Figueroa is a lightweight

Comment

Figueroa weighed in 151 for his last fight and that was a year and a half ago, the guy has an appetite. If he's not 100% committed to this fight, the Ghost is gonna show him what time it is. If Fig is up for it, it's gonna be a non-stop war and could go either way, depending on just how shot Guerrero is.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Welcome back JASON SHAW try not to get banned this time with your new ALT. LMAO
                    i keep hearing that name who is that?

Comment

Solid enough matchups.

Comment

Working...
                      X