Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: When Golovkin Goes To 168, Jacobs Will Be Dominant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
    Weird post. Deryevchenko is among many up and coming dominate white/european boxers. If you think about it, whites/europeans are one of the more successful ethnic groups in boxing right now.

Its a strange forum. So much race hating it makes me sad.

Usyk, kovalev, loma, GGG, beterbiev, Frampton. joe smith, grodysk, golowacki, I mean the list could go on. Look at the heavier weight classes, a guy like Fury even beat wlad easier than tank Joshua.

Then you had wlad who dominated the division for ten years. I find it so strange to single out races to hate in boxing.

My point was not merely to begrudge deryevchenko,but rather to point out that he's accomplished zero @31 yrs old but because hes white the same few racist' will jump on his nutts once gigi loses. And the fact you call him "1 of up & coming white dominant europeans" then go on to list the other nobodies & hypejobs proves my point. (Not saying all ofem are)Joe smith Lmao!
    Last edited by kushking; 05-23-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      See what I was saying?

This guy voted for Jacobs UD in the poll even though he thought GGG would win. Sometimes in those polls people vote what they want to happen.
      so most of jacobs votes came from people who though ggg would stop him??
      just kidding maxi, i see where you are coming from...

Comment

See what I was saying?

This guy voted for Jacobs UD in the poll even though he thought GGG would win. Sometimes in those polls people vote what they want to happen.
        Yes and I was honest about it. Would you have preferred I voted for GGG to win?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          So you bet your account that spence kos brook? I'm assuming hell need a ko to win in brooks hometown.cheating bltch hearn is involved too.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            So you bet your account that spence kos brook? I'm assuming hell need a ko to win in brooks hometown.cheating bltch hearn is involved too.
            No just some epoints. no big deal. I actually think Spence will beat Brook.

I didn't think Jacobs would win but I scored the fight for him.

Comment

No just some epoints. no big deal. I actually think Spence will beat Brook.

I didn't think Jacobs would win but I scored the fight for him.
              No doubt spence will win by tko,I know hes coming 4 the KO. I doubt hed be fighting in belfast if he wasnt sure he could KO brook. Otherwise it'd be just plain stupidity to go to a fighters hometown stadium in the Uk where they ALWAYS favor brits in judging,& at least 1 judge already has his slip filled out with brook winning 9 rds to 3.

Comment

No, at all, I don't care. I was explaining what I said earlier.

Comment

No, at all, I don't care. I was explaining what I said earlier.
                  OK. Just an FYL, I want Canelo to win but picked GGG to win as well. Hoping I get that wrong.

Comment

What Sanchez is saying is Golovkin will move up and Jacobs can stay at 160 because we don't want to see him again. Sanchez knows it was a tough fight for Golovkin and he might have got away with one. I was rooting for Jacobs (the man is a cancer survivor), but I thought Golovkin would end up getting a late KO.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Abel Sanchez, trainer of IBF, IBO, WBA, WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (37-0, 33 KOs), believes Daniel Jacobs (32-2, 29 KOs) will be the dominant force 160-pounds - after GGG moves up to the super middleweight division of 168. Back in March at New York's Madison Square Garden, Golovkin won a close twelve round unanimous decision over Jacobs. The three judges scored it 114-113, 115-112, 115-112.
                      [Click Here To Read More]

"I think the timing of it was correct, I don’t think the fact that they think that Golovkin is deteriorating had much bearing on why they made the fight."

Abel Sanchez, dumping on GGG's idiot fanbase since 2006

Comment

Working...
                      X