Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman Beats Crawford Easily... stylistic nightmare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither guy beats the other 'easily', no chance. I think this is a competitive fight and probably goes 12 rounds. Crawford really showed me something against Diaz, I've got to hold my hands up and say I underrated him, he's definitely a top 10 P4P fighter. Credit where it's due.

With that said, you boys already know who I'm going with. Bud can get some whenever he's ready.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      too fast. too powerful. too skilled.

Porter would be a problem for Crawford too.

Last saturday proved to me that Crawford is pillowfisted. he hit that Cuban midget with every punch in the book... full wind-up. hooks uppercuts. straights. never dropped him once.

Thurman would UD Crawford 12-0 like how RJJ did Toney imo. huge difference in footspeed. Crawford walks around. Thurman hops around.

crawford is faster than thurman

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
        Neither guy beats the other 'easily', no chance. I think this is a competitive fight and probably goes 12 rounds. Crawford really showed me something against Diaz, I've got to hold my hands up and say I underrated him, he's definitely a top 10 P4P fighter. Credit where it's due.

With that said, you boys already know who I'm going with. Bud can get some whenever he's ready.
        I didn't see the Diaz fight yet but I would bet on Thurman right now.

Comment

It's probably a boring fight where either one is afraid to throw anything. It's a waiting game for 12 rounds.

Comment

all these people on here are underrating thurman. i dont understand it. see the americans hyping crawford and spence, but youve got a top level proven, entertaining welterweight but noone seems to be a fan? i dont care what people say, hes top 5 P4P for me, above crawford. being the top dog at 147 means a lot more than being top dog of that dog**** 140 division.

Comment

Easily?? Hell no.. Crawford is pretty versatile but I'd favor Thurman to win by a late KO or UD..
              Thurman is elusive & counters well something even Crawford does really well..
              I'm a fan of both but One Time wins if they fight..

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                all these people on here are underrating thurman. i dont understand it. see the americans hyping crawford and spence, but youve got a top level proven, entertaining welterweight but noone seems to be a fan? i dont care what people say, hes top 5 P4P for me, above crawford. being the top dog at 147 means a lot more than being top dog of that dog**** 140 division.
                you got 5 days, boy....

Comment

Idk, they're both pretty good. It would be interesting to see Crawford vs the top guys Thurman has beaten, DSG and Porter to gauge him a little bit better. I don't think either guy beats the other easily.

Comment

The reason for these threads is because they don't want PAC vs Crawford to make noise

Comment

crawford would pick him apart. thurman fights like a better version of khan. throwing quick fast punches but with no real regard for defense or for accuracy while doing it. almost losing to garcia...not good.

Comment

Working...
                      X