Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner To Spend Three Days in Jail For Contempt Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't even know what goes on inside these peoples' heads, Broner, Mayweather, Prince, who made threatening gestures on Kovalev, etc. The Al Capone days are over. You can't even touch anyone without getting sued these days.

Comment

These comments make it sound like everyone is happy he's in jail. We only live once and jail is hell. What did he do to you personally???? "He's an *******!" So what?! Free AB!!!

Comment

All the other charges were dropped, this is just because he couldn't be bothered to show up to court.

Broner stays taking L's.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          All the other charges were dropped, this is just because he couldn't be bothered to show up to court.

Broner stays taking L's.
          This is like Craig getting fired on his day off. You've got to be one stupid motherphucker to get put in jail because you couldn't show up to court for charges that were going to get dropped anyway.

Comment

He's young doe, he will get better.

Comment

Soundz like someone tried to promote a Prince-Kovelev bout but Prince dropped out due to death. Guess he got away with that one #%%]*<>?

Comment

This kid's got rocks inside his head.

Comment

Has Broner given us one of his "Ima changed man baby I dont do parties no more im all grown up and i gotta be a role model for my kids' speeches? I admit to being kinda attached to those.

Comment

He's wasting his life.

Hanging around with rappers, being a fool in the streets, at the clubs, not training, etc.

Prime example for all young athlete of what NOT to do.

Comment

Someone please save Robert Easter Jr.!

Comment

Working...
                      X