Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner To Spend Three Days in Jail For Contempt Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
    it's some in camp arguments and decisions on who he wants to be with that i question...broner had nearly 400 am fights..so that means very little...

i hope they are praying he doesnt get full to soon..he's better than broner ever was already imo
    he seems a lot more grounded than Broner.... broner has always been like a out of control frat boy.... broners mom and dad spoiled him while davis didnt have parents for many years and had to live in foster and group homes!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I never been to jail is this normal?

What happens if you just don't show up?
      You're not a real man unless you've been to jail at least once and had an STD at least once. I'm a real man

Comment

Real life OG Loc.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You're not a real man unless you've been to jail at least once and had an STD at least once. I'm a real man
          Forget jail what was your STD

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Forget jail what was your STD's
            Fixed that for you

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              The bar has to be lowered for us whiteys. We don't go to jail for traffic stops like yall.

I've gotten a ticket before and a rash on my balls that went away after a week. Does this count?

Beercules

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                The bar has to be lowered for us whiteys. We don't go to jail for traffic stops like yall.

I've gotten a ticket before and a rash on my balls that went away after a week. Does this count?

Beercules
                Yeah man you are an OG. I still have my rash

Comment

****ing thug. Sooner or later he will be killed or at least crippled. Deservedly.

Comment

This guy really need to grow up. He is now almost 30 and has 8 children, those are some of the personal factors that should make a man grow up, business-wise he can make a million a fight and he also can jeopardise that with all this petty things at this stage of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
                      Robert easter is the opposite of broner... he hangs with broner but never drinks or does any drugs..... he likes to dance and fool around with broner but he is in his own gym at all times like a gym rat.... same with TANK and spence.... Broner is a special type of stupid.... Ive been saying for the past year that Broner is the new Jermaine Taylor of boxing....
                      Yeah but AB is his promoter! What happens to Easter Jr. when AB implodes?

Comment

Working...
                      X