Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner To Spend Three Days in Jail For Contempt Charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner To Spend Three Days in Jail For Contempt Charge

http://m.fox19.com/fox19/db_330522/c...tguid=e8B0uMy5

It's only 3 days but ain't nobody gonna risk a big fight with him if he won't even show up for court dates

Boxer Adrien Broner to serve jail time for contempt
    FOX19 Digital Media Staff
    May 22, 2017 10:59 AM
    KENTON COUNTY, KY (FOX19) - Professional boxer Adrien Broner will spend the next three days behind bars.

Broner pleaded guilty Monday to a disorderly conduct charge from an incident at a Kenton County bar back in 2014.

All jail time was suspended.

But because Broner failed to show up for other court appearances in the case, he was charged with contempt. He was ordered to serve three days in jail and placed in handcuffs following today's hearing.

The onetime four-division champion, who lives in Cincinnati, was arrested on an open warrant back in April, after being found in a vehicle riddled with bullets.

only for 72 hours, contempt of court.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
      It's a waste of time for Mikey to risk that date when Broner won't even show up for court dates. Miss another date and it's 90 days. Not with it in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        It's a waste of time for Mikey to risk that date when Broner won't even show up for court dates
        big difference showing up to a misdemeanor court date (tons of teens, soccer moms, and professional dont show up either) and showing up to a boxing match that will pay you a million dollars. lol how many boxing matches have broner missed?

Comment

C'mon dude, as long as he's active paperbag money and handshakes will solve his legal problems. Afterwards, maybe not, but until then he'll keep fighting.

Comment

thats not the point. the point is that AB is not stable. so he could get in trouble again. for example, during training for a fight and now the fight gets canceled, etc.

Comment

big difference showing up to a misdemeanor court date (tons of teens, soccer moms, and professional dont show up either) and showing up to a boxing match that will pay you a million dollars. lol how many boxing matches have broner missed?
              He was late to court last year and got 30 days. He just got arrested last month on an outstanding warrant for missing a court date. He just missed another one. You think he's worth risking? I'm a Broner fan, everybody knows this. But he needs help not boxing. I've been saying that since he went out to Vegas with Floyd to turn his life around. He needs professional help not Floyd
              Edit: this is the court date he was arrested for last month

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                He was late to court last year and got 30 days. He just got arrested last month on an outstanding warrant for missing a court date. He just missed another one. You think he's worth risking? I'm a Broner fan, everybody knows this. But he needs help not boxing. I've been saying that since he went out to Vegas with Floyd to turn his life around. He needs professional help not Floyd
                Edit: this is the court date he was arrested for last month
                Million dollar risk? yea, if it doesnt happen just get another fight a month later. Plus mikey wants this fight I think he thinks he can ice broner cold and wants to make that example out of him. Soi yeah its worth it to mikey.

Comment

Smh.......

Comment

Why would 3 Days in Jail stop this fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X