No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford Beats Down Felix Diaz For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    That was the Olympic gold medal winner they generally don't get schooled this badly.

TC wont get tested until he goes to WW, Crawford will give anybody a very hard fight, his skills have come a long way.
    The problem is he wasnt a big name. If TC has confidence in his skill he needs to move to WW. That division is stacked and he better fight someone, otherwise he just wasting his Prime years.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      Bum is probably am extreme term I would just love to see Crawford in there with a big name finally, I thought the Postol fight was the start of bigger better things, but I give Diaz credit.
      I 100% agree that I would love to see Bud in with a big name, to me all those names are at 147 but it just seems to me that Arum is holding him back. I honestly see Buds career playing out like Timothy Bradley's, not bad but not as good as it could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
        I 100% agree that I would love to see Bud in with a big name, to me all those names are at 147 but it just seems to me that Arum is holding him back. I honestly see Buds career playing out like Timothy Bradley's, not bad but not as good as it could have been.
        Bradley at least got a fight with Manny, twice. So if Crawford can just get Manny once, that should take him to next level mainstream recognition. Didn't work out that way for Timmy as he was gifted the win the first time around, and has no power to change the momentum in a fight. At least not against top level competition anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X