Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford Beats Down Felix Diaz For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Terence Crawford Beats Down Felix Diaz For TKO Win

Crawford vs. Diaz Fight Photos Gallery - Terence Crawford patted Felix Diaz on the head and pounded uppercuts into his eye in his latest dominant victory. His next fight could bring him all four 140-pound belts. Or it could bring him Manny Pacquiao. Photos by Mikey Williams.

[Click Here To Read More]

He better fight a top name next.

Comment

He better fight indongo next

Comment

Hope he can get Indongo in there and take all the belts.

Comment

Made a great boxer Felix Diaz look like a stupid bum. This guy is the real deal.

Comment

This guy needs to quit fighting bums, he's in the prime of his career ffs. People dare talk s*** on Manny for fighting Horn at 40 yet this dude can fight nobodies in the prime of his career!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
              This guy needs to quit fighting bums, he's in the prime of his career ffs. People dare talk s*** on Manny for fighting Horn at 40 yet this dude can fight nobodies in the prime of his career!
              Diaz isn't a bum at all, to many including me he beat Lamont Peterson. Also he was an Olympic Gold medalist, you don't win those being a bum. It just so happens Bud may have made him look like a bum but Diaz is no bum. If Bud was to fight Indongo or Barthelemy next like everyone is saying and runs through them, you'll be calling them bums too. He's just that good, from the time he took the Prescott fight on short notice to now.

Comment

Diaz is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by r1onnie2 View Post
                  Diaz isn't a bum at all, to many including me he beat Lamont Peterson. Also he was an Olympic Gold medalist, you don't win those being a bum. It just so happens Bud may have made him look like a bum but Diaz is no bum. If Bud was to fight Indongo or Barthelemy next like everyone is saying and runs through them, you'll be calling them bums too. He's just that good, from the time he took the Prescott fight on short notice to now.
                  Bum is probably am extreme term I would just love to see Crawford in there with a big name finally, I thought the Postol fight was the start of bigger better things, but I give Diaz credit.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
                    He better fight a top name next.
                    That was the Olympic gold medal winner they generally don't get schooled this badly.

TC wont get tested until he goes to WW, Crawford will give anybody a very hard fight, his skills have come a long way.

Comment

Working...
                    X