Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yall need to stop with "He was mid-combination doe", a cheap shot is a cheap shot...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... let him alone!... following this "Dirrell team" pathetic show, nobody of notice will fight Dirrell bros again...
    Na, I'm not gonna let him off the hook.

The Tribe answer the question

Comment

the bell was still ringing.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        the bell was still ringing.
        ... and it's still ringing -- the Dirrells are out of boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          ... and it's still ringing -- the Dirrells are out of boxing...
          whats funny is when it happened i didnt have time to dwell on it cause more boxing was still happening on other channels but once boxing was done for the day I went on youtube and searched for it and teh first video that popped up was a thumnail of dirrel face down with his ass in the air titled DIRRELL BEING DIRRELL lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            whats funny is when it happened i didnt have time to dwell on it cause more boxing was still happening on other channels but once boxing was done for the day I went on youtube and searched for it and teh first video that popped up was a thumnail of dirrel face down with his ass in the air titled DIRRELL BEING DIRRELL lmfao.
            ... in fact it's so sad!... indeed...

Comment

I supported Dirrell first time around with Abraham.

This time, I can't. The punch was right at the bell when both guys were still fighting. He was getting up to continue until his corner clearly yelled at him to stay down, they knew that was a close fight and quit their way to a DQ win.

I was already getting tired of the Dirrell's, their team and their hangers on who are a bunch of classless scum. This is the final straw for me, the quit job, the sucker punch...just get out of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

This time, I can't. The punch was right at the bell when both guys were still fighting. He was getting up to continue until his corner clearly yelled at him to stay down, they knew that was a close fight and quit their way to a DQ win.

I was already getting tired of the Dirrell's, their team and their hangers on who are a bunch of classless scum. This is the final straw for me, the quit job, the sucker punch...just get out of boxing.
                this is why it should be overturned to a loss. we have video evidence that dirrell could have continued but refused. boxing though refuses to use any evidence to decide things. it keeps things in the hands of judges and refs and leaves it to their "discretion" whichc almost always favors the a-side establishment guys who can take advantage of this corrupt system

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  this is why it should be overturned to a loss. we have video evidence that dirrell could have continued but refused. boxing though refuses to use any evidence to decide things. it keeps things in the hands of judges and refs and leaves it to their "discretion" whichc almost always favors the a-side establishment guys who can take advantage of this corrupt system
                  ... so: you place it in the IBF's backyard?... ... they could rule it a "NC", at best... or go back to the scorecards?

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

After re-watching it, that's how i saw it play out too.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
                      You STOP punching after the bell rings.

That is universally known in the sport of boxing, but apparently some "fans" don't understand this rule. It's very simple, the bell means STOP PUNCHING.

But this dude whose name I can't even pronounce kept punching after the bell even after he was warned to stop earlier. I see everyone trying to put blame on Dirrell for "quitting" but it was simply in his best interest to stay down as he was legitimately fouled, repeatedly.

Dirrell is no coward. He did what he had to do to secure the win against a dirty cheat who can't fight within the rules. It comes as no surprise to me that Dirrell's uncle was shaken up with rage after having seen what was done to his blood. That's just not cool.
                      stop complaining dude dont even understand english

Comment

Working...
                      X