Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: I'll Fight Anybody, It Doesn't Matter Who

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: I'll Fight Anybody, It Doesn't Matter Who

Terence Crawford patted Felix Diaz on the head and pounded uppercuts into his eye in his latest dominant victory. His next fight could bring him all four 140-pound belts. Or it could bring him Manny Pacquiao. Crawford remained unbeaten when Diaz's corner stopped the fight after the 10th round of the 140-pound fight and looks ready for whichever of his options comes later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Crawford will knock out Indongo in a unification bout. Why is Crawford not fighting Broner at 140?

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
      Crawford will knock out Indongo in a unification bout. Why is Crawford not fighting Broner at 140?
      dont think broner can make that weight.

Comment

Max Kellerman's ass kissing monologues in between asking embarrassing questions were a disgrace. Horrible Jew hiring.

That being said, Crawford calls out Thurman etc. - but ends up fighting cab drivers like this midget who lost to Peterson already...

I think Crawford is Jeff Lacy. I'm calling it right now.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          Broner is on the decline - why the fk would you want to see Crawford fighting a declining fighter when 147 is stacked?

Comment

Unify with Indongo and then fight Pac...dont make up bs excuses about weight and calling the shots.

Comment

I don't think indongo can hold both belts without a defense. May have to fight twice to unify belts.

Comment

Originally posted by Deletrious View Post
                I don't think indongo can hold both belts without a defense. May have to fight twice to unify belts.
                WBA will let him Unify but the IBF won't without his mandatory first.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  That being said, Crawford calls out Thurman etc. - but ends up fighting cab drivers like this midget who lost to Peterson already...
                  Crawford called out Pacquiao again last night.

But if Manny is too scared to face him then TC has to fight whoever else will actually get in the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    Max Kellerman's ass kissing monologues in between asking embarrassing questions were a disgrace. Horrible Jew hiring.

I think Crawford is Jeff Lacy. I'm calling it right now.
                    If he goes to 147lbs I would start watching him fight again, but I've not bothered watching any of his recent fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X