Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford been sparing with loma

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
      Crawford is too good and too fast for Diaz.
      Diaz is too short with short reach and no power. His skills are fine, he's just physically mismatched. Crawford could probably take some JMW's.

Comment

• If Diaz could break a f#cking egg this would be more interesting. Cuz dude is standing with Crawford just plowing into his chin lol.

Good payday for Diaz I guess.

Comment

• There's some Russian guy he always root for all these islanders, Cubans, Dominicans, he was picking Gamboa over Lomachenko and Diaz over Crawford, these tears will be joy to watch

Comment

• Good Round! Diaz Scrappy he is not going to go away

Comment

• That's the sympathy round if need to give 1 to diaz. But Crawford came back strong after taking that shot

Comment

• Crawford should move soon. I wanna see him in competitive scraps against the likes of Thurman and Spence. These midgets he's fought are too undersized to bring out the best in Bud

And no, I don't wanna see Bud V Pacquiao because Bud would beat Pacquiao pretty easily.

Comment

• Crawfords having a sparring sesh

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Diaz is too short with short reach and no power. His skills are fine, he's just physically mismatched. Crawford could probably take some JMW's.
                    LOL right.

I think if Diaz just had some power this is a hell of a fight. But he don't so it isn't. Just the most expensive sparring session either guys been in.

Comment

• Gamboa is still the guy who gave Crawford his toughest fight

Comment

Working...
                      X