Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell Knocked Out After Bell, Uzcategui Disqualified, Post Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hrt3333 View Post
    What the **** this happened to him again? Smh
    Jose the bum Uzcategui sucker punched him after the bell early in the fight and got warned. Dirrell slowly gets the rust off and starts to slowly take over the fight with fast reflexes and a nice snappy jab.

5 seconds before the bell rings, ref says ''stop at the bell'' bell rings, dirrell drops his hands and Jose the bum throws a 4 punch combination at Dirrell full power and drops Dirrell. He gets DQ'd. 2nd time after the bell.

Dirrells coach comes in and sucker punches Uzcategui and a brawl starts

Comment

I was at the Dirrell Abraham fight. Sucked cause that was a good fight. Same as tonight. Sucky ending.

Comment

Comment

Ref should of took a point and if dirrell after that couldn't continue go to the scorecards. Instead like paulie pointed out he immediately told the fighter he's disqualified so no incentive for dirrell to try and get up and he milked it after that. And his entire family and corner are going to jail after throwing those punches especially after dirrell told Jose I thought the pinch was at the bell and I forgive you.

Comment

UPDATE: Police hunting Dirrell's uncle on the run, he will be arrested when found.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              UPDATE: Police hunting Dirrell's uncle on the run, he will be arrested when found.
              What a bizarre sport this is

Comment

Another boxing match ending with Andre "The Matrix" Dirrell on his ass.

Comment

Annnnnnd the actor is back!!!!

Comment

Dirrell could have got up, he's talking to his corner and then starts rolling on the floor. The guy is a ****ing joke.

Comment

Dirrell racking up those DQ wins.

I actually thought he came across alright in the interview afterwards.
                      His uncle is a dick though.

The ref called him Andre Ward as well in his interview

Comment

Working...
                      X