No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Takes Out Liam Walsh in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    Wobbly? This is boxing, guys get wobbled and yeah, it is a big maybe but it is part of the fight game. People on here act like boxing is balet or some ****, guys get hurt, often times guys recover, they may get hurt again and KOd but at least let a world title fight reach a couple of knockdowns with the challenger given every opportunity.

Some of the stoppages are becoming shameful.
    Yep i agree completely. Sick and tired of fighters not getting all the opportunity they want. Refs need to be cleaned up and retrained. Davis was gonna ko him probably but you never know. I know this, davis is short as hell and has problems,making weight and its only a matter of time that he has a falling out with mr limelight stealer himself. So hopefully he stays focused and gets a personality for himself because mayweathers making him look like a ***** right now and i for one am embarrased for him.Hey dont ko him so fast because thatll make my boring ass irrelevant even faster than its already going is what may was thinking im sure. And its happening! Out with the old in with the new and maybe even win fans back to boxing that were turned off by the last largely boring era. Minus a few fighters of course. And as i always say, all hail the new and upcoming generation of fighters, hopefully their careers are full of fighting the best. We need that change more than ever. And its to early now but if davis dont fight loma in a yr or two then he will start being seen as his mentor. A duck, hopefully that wont be the case though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
      Yep i agree completely. Sick and tired of fighters not getting all the opportunity they want. Refs need to be cleaned up and retrained. Davis was gonna ko him probably but you never know. I know this, davis is short as hell and has problems,making weight and its only a matter of time that he has a falling out with mr limelight stealer himself. So hopefully he stays focused and gets a personality for himself because mayweathers making him look like a ***** right now and i for one am embarrased for him.Hey dont ko him so fast because thatll make my boring ass irrelevant even faster than its already going is what may was thinking im sure. And its happening! Out with the old in with the new and maybe even win fans back to boxing that were turned off by the last largely boring era. Minus a few fighters of course. And as i always say, all hail the new and upcoming generation of fighters, hopefully their careers are full of fighting the best. We need that change more than ever. And its to early now but if davis dont fight loma in a yr or two then he will start being seen as his mentor. A duck, hopefully that wont be the case though.
      Paragraphs man lol

But I do understand your point. If Davis can't make 130 at barely 5'4'', lightweight is not the division for him. He will be too small for Linares, Mikey, Easter et al.

Comment

• Gervonta is a beast, insane speed and very gifted offensively. I thought it would go much longer than 3 especially after the cagey first 2 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          How's he stalking he's 22 you idiot. Y'all wasn't even talking about him fighting Loma until he beat pedraza
          who gives a fk how old he is. ppl like you are the reason boxing gets no respect. you support marinating.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Paragraphs man lol

But I do understand your point. If Davis can't make 130 at barely 5'4'', lightweight is not the division for him. He will be too small for Linares, Mikey, Easter et al.
            Haha paragraphs. I know i got bit long winded and got outta hand on me lol. Yeah and he isnt gonna get any taller. He is a monster though lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
              who gives a fk how old he is. ppl like you are the reason boxing gets no respect. you support marinating.
              Wooo love the name and the comment friend. Theres a lot of weird fanagers on here planning careers and even plan ducks for guys smh. Im just a huge prize fight fan so i wanna see the best. I have NO idea how these others wanna keep good fights from happening. I just cannot get that. But these ****ers are out here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                Gervonta is a beast, insane speed and very gifted offensively. I thought it would go much longer than 3 especially after the cagey first 2 rounds.
                I was expecting Walsh to at least take Davis to the latter round. But when I saw how stiff he is, I know he be KOed sooner.

He didn't even have the jab to deter the smaller opponent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                  Haha paragraphs. I know i got bit long winded and got outta hand on me lol. Yeah and he isnt gonna get any taller. He is a monster though lol.
                  He is as tall as the great Manny Pacquiao both are 5'4 or 5'5 in a good day. Loma is also short that why Floyd who is 5'7 1/4 are taller than them.

Comment

• Anyway if he wants to be successful stop imitating floyd and develop his own fighting style. Broner got schooled by maidana when he fought like Floyd.

Comment

• I'm glad I missed this fight on Saturday saw the replay today yawn!

Comment

Working...
                      X