No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Takes Out Liam Walsh in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
    i personally think he never jabs enough... he needs to jab even more... it cant hurt! these are the type of fights to perfect the jab before he fights top level guys....
    You are correct it certainly can't hurt and will only make his power much more effective and easier to apply. Plus it will allow him to get inside against better guy to do his very nice body work.

Comment

• Now fight Lomachenko and see what happens or will you hide from threats

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        I think davis is autistic just form watching his mannerism lmfao.
        Chavez bum jr is autistic and down syndrome from watching him fight.....

Comment

• Premature stoppage?
          Writing was on the wall!!

I guess as long as its not you getting you a$$ kicked its all good.

Easy money.

Next.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            You are correct it certainly can't hurt and will only make his power much more effective and easier to apply. Plus it will allow him to get inside against better guy to do his very nice body work.
            Exactly thats why i dont get why his coach doesnt tell him to use the jab more... The trainer seems to be taken by the big moment sometimes also lol.... In the pedraza fight he got tired in a couple spots because he was loading up power on every shot... that jab is great to kill some time and score some points...but Tank has 200 amateur wins so im sure he can jab more if he wants... Just like Oscar valdez should jab more...

Comment

• Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
              agree, don't care that much if someone's a bit of an ******* or if they're badly dressed (up to a point) but if you fight boringly those things become negatives again.
              did you miss the first 35 fights of mayweathers career? He was a killer... Do yourself a favor and watch them all on youtube.... You can watch them in a row on 1 channel....Floyd started fighting pro in 96....

Comment

• Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                fight loma already. davis can beat up everybody not named loma and it wont mean sht. u gotta beat the top dog. stop stalling.
                How's he stalking he's 22 you idiot. Y'all wasn't even talking about him fighting Loma until he beat pedraza

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  Quite impressive. The kid has goods. Hope he keeps developing. He could be huge.
                  Thats why Under Armour signed him as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Now fight Lomachenko and see what happens or will you hide from threats
                    The same Loma who got his ass tossed by Salido? Yeah, ok. Phuckin' casuals and their bullshyt. FOH.

Comment

• Tank went into hostile territory and left no doubt. I tip my hat to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X