No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Takes Out Liam Walsh in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
    Farmer is young and slick against absolute bums! he already has like 4 losses.... Tanks speed and Power are on another level.... Farmer has never faced a big puncher like davis and he already has 4 losses...
    You suggested Marriaga in another post, which would be a good option but he campaigns at 126. I like the Walters match-up even more, although both Marriaga and Walters are coming off losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      Don't know what Walsh was waiting for in that fight. He was basically standing around waiting for Davis to punch.
      thats because the first left that davis landed in the 1st round rattled walsh jaw... that power is no joke

Comment

• Good win for Davis. Wasn't overly impressed... more impressive in his win over Pedraza. He seemed a little left hand crazy but a TKO kinda makes up for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          Walsh fought super scared, I thought Davis should have jumped on him earlier because of that. It worked out just fine but the second Davis turned it up the fight ended I don't think he needed to wait to do that.
          i think floyd and his trainer told him to fight smart and start slow... save some energy maybe... he should jab more though if he wants to win rounds without much work

Comment

• fight loma already. davis can beat up everybody not named loma and it wont mean sht. u gotta beat the top dog. stop stalling.

Comment

• Originally posted by CONTROVERSIAL View Post
              i think floyd and his trainer told him to fight smart and start slow... save some energy maybe... he should jab more though if he wants to win rounds without much work
              He was jabbing decently in round 1 but that was all he did. Round 2 he picked it up a bit with the power punches.

It is a bit nit picky I guess because it is not like the fight really went on he jumped on him pretty early and crushed him easily. It just would have been a it more perfect if he realized it earlier because Davis himself said after round 1 the guy is scared, if the guy is scared that should be taken advantage of right then and there not allowing the other man to gain any confidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Man the name sounds very familiar.
                Farmer fought Redkach on showtime

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  He was jabbing decently in round 1 but that was all he did. Round 2 he picked it up a bit with the power punches.

It is a bit nit picky I guess because it is not like the fight really went on he jumped on him pretty early and crushed him easily. It just would have been a it more perfect if he realized it earlier because Davis himself said after round 1 the guy is scared, if the guy is scared that should be taken advantage of right then and there not allowing the other man to gain any confidence.
                  i personally think he never jabs enough... he needs to jab even more... it cant hurt! these are the type of fights to perfect the jab before he fights top level guys....

Comment

• Tank's a good little fighter, but he's in a tough spot. He's not ready for Lomachenko, and probably never will be. He appears to be having a little trouble making 130. But, I think he's too small for guys like Linares and Easter at 35. And like with Lomachenko, he's not ready for Mikey Garcia, and probably never will be.

It sounded crazy at the time, but Broner might be the best option for him. Broner offers him the biggest payday. Losing to AB wouldn't completely derail his career because of the size difference. And the fact is, Broner's life is a mess. The combination of drinking, druging, partying, in and out of jail, and only GOD knows what else. Broner may be primed and ready to be upset by a young, hungry guy like Tank, who appears to be very commited to his craft.

Comment

• I swear. You can't please any of you people on this forum. Always complaining about everything. Go watch volleyball or golf

Comment

Working...
                      X