Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets See How Others Would Handle This Scenario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take the test, but give me an extra 5% of the split. If you wanna make your own rules, that's cool, but blood samples are gonna cost you.

I'll provide all the urine, stool, and semen samples for free though.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I'll take the test, but give me an extra 5% of the split. If you wanna make your own rules, that's cool, but blood samples are gonna cost you.

I'll provide all the urine, stool, and semen samples for free though.
      reasonable. a little give/take.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        youre a fighter. your high profile opponent has openly accused you of being a roider. he demands YOU BOTH submit to RANDOM BLOOD TESTS.

what would you all do ?????

spoony says hed do nothing (or EXAcTLY WHAT PAC ''DID'')
        me, i would do everything (id save suing for LAST) !
        I would have do what PAC did. Ignore him tell him let the commission do their job and continue fighting better opposition. It just so happens that as soon as PAC became a threat to Floyd all of a sudden Floyd asks for usada tests the same agency Floyd has in his back pocket

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          Why would Mayweather need to prove anything? It's just his opinion. Top Rank just wanted to make an insecure action towards it. How is that any different than Paulie Malignaggi insinuating PAC been on the stuff? Because Floyd's bigger than any of them. Look at Conte. That guy said he had no doubt Pac was doing stuff in the phillipines and in the states on Joe Rogan's cast. Why didn't Top Rank say anything about Conte? Because he was affiliated with the HBO and could disclose things that would jeapordize or ruin a season of boxing , so it's best not to get Conte involved considered he under contract with the federal govt.

Imagine if Enron execs had the same type of deal like Conte, where one would say on CNN that he has no doubt some other big ballers are doing stuff. Nobody wants to open a can of worms.
          Why are you agreeing with conte when he brings up PAC doing peds in the Philippines but you are against what he said regarding why Floyd uses that absurd amount of IV. Conte said it was used to mask something but all of a sudden his word means nothing?
          All top tier fighters are on some sh it. Only fools think they aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Why are you agreeing with conte when he brings up PAC doing peds in the Philippines but you are against what he said regarding why Floyd uses that absurd amount of IV. Conte said it was used to mask something but all of a sudden his word means nothing?
            All top tier fighters are on some sh it. Only fools think they aren't.
            Link me the article!

Comment

I would have do what PAC did. Ignore him tell him let the commission do their job and continue fighting better opposition. It just so happens that as soon as PAC became a threat to Floyd all of a sudden Floyd asks for usada tests the same agency Floyd has in his back pocket
              so, youd let a strict blood test get the better of you only to go ahead and change your mind YEARS later.....

again, me personally, i would have taken every test thrown at me and got in the ring. i get paid, prove that im clean and best of all, get to beat that ass.

pac wanted no part of that scenario.

''ill see you in court'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bltch move if ever there was one

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                so, youd let a strict blood test get the better of you only to go ahead and change your mind YEARS later.....

again, me personally, i would have taken every test thrown at me and got in the ring. i get paid, prove that im clean and best of all, get to beat that ass.

pac wanted no part of that scenario.

''ill see you in court'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bltch move if ever there was one
                I would because why give in to his demands?
                Mayweather never said anything before PAC and all of a sudden he demands testing to me that was a bi tch azz move

Comment

I would because why give in to his demands?
                  Mayweather never said anything before PAC and all of a sudden he demands testing to me that was a bi tch azz move
                  people tend to ask why should they but never ask why shouldnt they.

pros for NOT giving into may ''deadly demands''~
                  i cant trhink of a single one !

pros for giving into mays ''deadly demands''~
                  you get to shut him up with his own demands.

there can never be a thought about you being a cheater.

if you lose the fight you can THEN try to beat him in court.

if you win, there can never be a sweeter victory. laughed at his demands AND beat that ass AND THEN sue him if youre in a really good mood.

the capper is pac turned around and gave in years later. !!!!!

when i read about how so called fight fans would have not given into 10000% random blood testing, im sure im reading comments from may haters more than anything else.

Comment

I'd **** in my huggies and dare a mother****er to say something as I stew in it.

Comment

i'd do what hopkins did and tell my opponent to kiss my ass

Comment

Working...
                      X