No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder's skills exposed by Atlas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder's skills exposed by Atlas

This is the guy America thinks can take AJ?

The guy has huge flaws but his power makes up for it. Thr windmill is one ugly punch lol

Comment

Comment

Ive always stuck up for Wilder because i think he is fighting down to his opposition a bit, but those clips are comically bad really.

Desperately needs to fight some better opponents so he can start ironing out those flaws.

Comment

its fun to watch though

Comment

Embarrassing. I think most posters backing Deontay Wilder are trolling.

Comment

I really dont see anyone hyping him..he has power but he lacks skills thats common knowledge

Comment

he does provide us with a lot of laughs.

Breazele did an interview the other day and was like "The guy is average. He never fought a top guy in his life and never will".

Totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  I really dont see anyone hyping him..he has power but he lacks skills thats common knowledge
                  I saw at least 15 threads saying "If that was wilder in there then..."

when in reality Wilder probably wouldn't last 5 rounds against Klitschko, let alone AJ.

Comment

Well that's just like your opinion, Teddy. Could you step in the ring and do what Deontay does? Could you even survive more than a few rounds with Artur Szpilka?? Looks like Atlas is just another big mouth with no action to back it up.

Comment

Working...
                    X