Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Liam Walsh Ready For War - Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Liam Walsh Ready For War - Weigh-In

LONDON America's youngest world champion, Gervonta Davis, and undefeated No. 1 contender Liam Walsh both tipped the scale at the 130-pound limit during Friday's official weigh-in at the 133-year-old Theatre Royal Stratford East for Saturday's IBF Junior Lightweight World Championship on SHOWTIME.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck catching Walsh, and they have a long game in mind. The drama at the scales, if nothing else, gives Walsh a "moral" victory. That's 3 points in the bag at the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      Good luck catching Walsh, and they have a long game in mind. The drama at the scales, if nothing else, gives Walsh a "moral" victory. That's 3 points in the bag at the gate.
      ahh finally a Brit rooting for Walsh . The rest of you are all talking about Brook but I have not seen much support for Walsh on this board . Anyway first Davis wins then Spence .

Comment

Walsh looks dead.

That's a prelude to how he will look on the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
          ahh finally a Brit rooting for Walsh . The rest of you are all talking about Brook but I have not seen much support for Walsh on this board . Anyway first Davis wins then Spence .
          That was sarcasm, but good as gold. Give Walsh three points now and the scores will make sense later.

Comment

davis eating his way to broner status? oh wait hes growing give him special credit for taking challenges aka forced to move up. why dont 35 year olds do this?????

Comment

That was sarcasm, but good as gold. Give Walsh three points now and the scores will make sense later.
              wont be no scores. Walsh will get out to sleep. Seriously though where the hell is the support for this guy ? Everyone is to busy pulling for Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                Walsh looks dead.

That's a prelude to how he will look on the canvas.
                Walsh might be too slippery. Survival is success for Walsh and I can see already, they got it in for Tank. He's not winning a popularity contest.

Comment

I think walsh is a very good fighter and I hope he wins but I believe that Davis is special. His performance when he won the title is one of the best I have seen for a while. Davis by late stoppage unfortunately.

Comment

Walsh is good but I doubt if he can run all night from Davis... How far can a 31yrs old run from a 22yrs old knock out artist? Walsh ability to absorb punches will come to bare. How durable is his chin?...

Comment

Working...
                    X