Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gervonta Davis, Liam Walsh Ready For War - Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RomanReigns
    replied
    Davis stops him in the 6th round.

Leave a comment:

• skinnystev
    replied
    22 years old and can't make weight does not bode well maybe his "tank" was a little to full

Leave a comment:

• MeiXiang
    replied
    Gervonta is gonna tax dat ass....

Easy work.

British Boxers are some of the toughest fighters out there but it's rare for most of them to really shine unless you're in the Heavyweight Division. You just get better work across the pond.

Leave a comment:

• steeve steel
    replied
    Liam Walsh looks like he's just out of the hospital after 2 weeks of diarrhea... I was thinking he didn't have much of a chance to start... but now...

Leave a comment:

• Gentblue
    replied
    This might be minor but why is the flag upsidedown??

Leave a comment:

• RetroSpeed05
    replied
    Doesn't the ibf have they 10lb re hydration limit? Interesting how Tank will come in tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• sammybee
    replied
    Walsh is good but I doubt if he can run all night from Davis... How far can a 31yrs old run from a 22yrs old knock out artist? Walsh ability to absorb punches will come to bare. How durable is his chin?...

Leave a comment:

• redmish
    replied
    I think walsh is a very good fighter and I hope he wins but I believe that Davis is special. His performance when he won the title is one of the best I have seen for a while. Davis by late stoppage unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Corelone
    replied
    Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Walsh looks dead.

That's a prelude to how he will look on the canvas.
    Walsh might be too slippery. Survival is success for Walsh and I can see already, they got it in for Tank. He's not winning a popularity contest.

Leave a comment:

• Patsfan bri
    replied
    Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    That was sarcasm, but good as gold. Give Walsh three points now and the scores will make sense later.
    wont be no scores. Walsh will get out to sleep. Seriously though where the hell is the support for this guy ? Everyone is to busy pulling for Brook.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X