No announcement yet.

I'm a Spence fan but he will lose to Brooks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
    I feel bad for the loser. You already know people are going to have those "hypejob/fraud/overrated" threads in the chamber
    You can bet on that. I'm just looking forward to seeing a really high level dogfight. I think it will come down to whether or not Brook can handle Spence's punch, and in particular his body punching. I think he has a good chance at an upset if he doesn't fold to the punishment he will have to fight through.

Comment

I think Spence wins this fight via decision. It has been a great year for boxing and the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuerno De Chivo View Post
        I hope I'm wrong but Brooks jab & straight right will be the key in beating Spence. Spence lack of head movement will be his downfall. I expect a great action fight with both men getting dropped at least once.

Spence key to victory are "head movement", keep Brooks in the ropes , and work the body early.

Brooks key to victory are a sturdy jab, straight right hand, and constant movement.

I predict a 10/11 round TKO win for Brooks but hope Spence wins.

LET'S GO AMERICA !
        Nobody believes you're a Spence fan...especially with a user name like that.

BTW

Brook gets hit way more than Spence..

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
          I feel bad for the loser. You already know people are going to have those "hypejob/fraud/overrated" threads in the chamber
          Yeah, It's a shame that a guy can't lose a fight without being considered a "bum" or a "hypejob". I frequent a few other boxing forums and this one actually seems the worst when It comes to hating on the fighters and fighting among members of the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            It's a 50/50 fight. I've said that from the get go. Spence is currently my favorite fighter. That's why I didn't want to see him fight a bum while waiting on Brook and that's why I was so adamant on Brook taking the fight. I don't like to see my favorite fighter fighting bums. GGG fans wanted him to fight the guy N'dam beat instead of finalizing the Jacobs fight. I don't understand these fans who value quantity over quality
            You shouldn't generalize what all fans want, we need to get past all that. I like GGG, and I wanted him to fight Jacobs, and I want to see him fight Charlo. Some people want to see good fights. As for Brook Spence, I've never seen a good fighter more dismissed by fans than Brook is against Spence. They really are acting like it's preordained that Spence destroy's him.

Comment

If I'm proven wrong, it's cool. The only thing I see is Spence bulldozing through Brook. Brook can fight him again at 154, but he wouldn't want any of it anymore. Spence KO. The hype is about to become real.

Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                If I'm proven wrong, it's cool. The only thing I see is Spence bulldozing through Brook. Brook can fight him again at 154, but he wouldn't want any of it anymore. Spence KO. The hype is about to become real.

Deal with it!
                LOL, can't wait for someone to dig up these posts after Brook beats Spence.

I'm totally convinced that Spence is not the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                  LOL, can't wait for someone to dig up these posts after Brook beats Spence.

I'm totally convinced that Spence is not the real deal.
                  Let's do a friendly points bet. You cool?

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                    I like Spence.
                    Putting him in with Thurman, Porter, Trout, Lara, Berto, Garcia, or Alexander in the USA makes far more sense.
                    He should of been brought up with more of a learning curve process and he sure and hell shouldn't be going over seas.
                    That is part of the learning curve doe. The experience he gets from this win or lose is invaluable to his career.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Let's do a friendly points bet. You cool?
                      I'm kool with that bro, watcha got??

Comment

Working...
                      X