No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua vs. Deontay Wilder - Who Has More Power? Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    You are correct in that the stoppage could be justified but the topic was about who punches harder - I feel the Klitsch fight exposed this myth about Joshua and this thread/poll was more of popularity contest. Deontay Wilder sends men into seizures and hospital beds, look at the faces of Firtha and Duahuapas they look like a animal mauled them ; in contrast to A.J's victims, some I couldn't tell if they been in a fight a HW of all people.
    Stivernes face after 12 rounds...

Breazales face after 7 rounds...

Comment

Is this really a debate? Wilder deals the same amount of power that Joshua throws out with no form. If we're talking raw power then Wilder definitely takes the cake. If we were talking whole package it's another story.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post

Third time I repeat myself and I'm not gon say it no mo! BROKEN HAND, and Bra-zeale is always getting lumped up, check images from his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          You are correct in that the stoppage could be justified but the topic was about who punches harder - I feel the Klitsch fight exposed this myth about Joshua and this thread/poll was more of popularity contest. Deontay Wilder sends men into seizures and hospital beds, look at the faces of Firtha and Duahuapas they look like a animal mauled them ; in contrast to A.J's victims, some I couldn't tell if they been in a fight a HW of all people.
          Gerald Washington didnt even look like he'd been in a fight after Wilder..

Duahuapas messed Wilders face up badly too..

Comment

Deontay was just looking for that one shot! It takes Joshua effort but Deontay has that one hitter to end a fight. Fact.

Comment

Stiverne is way better than Breazale...and tougher.

Comment

Washington got stopped

Ross Purrity's leftovers had AJ's face messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Washington got stopped

Ross Purrity's leftovers had AJ's face messed up.
                  Vlad is one of the hardest hitting guys at HW.
                  If Duahapas done that to Wilders face..what would AJ or Vlad do?

Comment

Deontay Wilder has the ability to produce more power if you give him the space? To wing in those massive hooks he likes to use! But in comparison Anthony Joshua WHO can produce power with more variability! straight punches, Hooks, Uppercuts, and even short punches on the inside! (So overall Anthony Joshua is probably a more devastating puncher!)....But in terms of share PUNCHING POWER generated? Deontay Wilder probably has the ability to produce more power! Deontay Wilder still has a lot of untapped potential in my opinion from a technical perspective! (I think he could benefit from training with a boxing coach such as Adam Booth!)...
                    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 05-17-2017, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Vlad is one of the hardest hitting guys at HW.
                      If Duahapas done that to Wilders face..what would AJ or Vlad do?
                      AJ is quiet as the mummy he is when it comes to mentioning Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X