Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Gervonta Davis Will Be the Biggest Star in All of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Any fighter will tell you(even non Black fighters) that an ACTIVE fighter has a huge advantage over an INACTIVE fighter.

That fact you'd rather get racial than admit this sheds light on your mindset.
    I told you why inactivity wouldn't matter. What does Walters do better than Loma? Absolutely nothing. Me calling you out for being bias toward black fighters is a fact. Truth only comes one way bro, if you don't like it maybe you need to reevaluate your life.

Comment

TMT keeping Davis away from punchers.

Alberto Machado would KO this midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        I told you why inactivity wouldn't matter. What does Walters do better than Loma? Absolutely nothing. Me calling you out for being bias toward black fighters is a fact. Truth only comes one way bro, if you don't like it maybe you need to reevaluate your life.
        Inactivity ALWAYS matters.

I tried to point that out...then you started talking about Black d*cks...throats....and balls.

You need to reevaluate your sexual orientation.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
          TMT keeping Davis away from punchers.

Alberto Machado would KO this midget.
          A Rican calling somebody a midget...lol

Comment

Inactivity ALWAYS matters.

I tried to point that out...then you started talking about Black d*cks...throats....and balls.

You need to reevaluate your sexual orientation.
            Notice how you can't refute that Walters does nothing better than Loma, or the fact that you're bias. And you're the one who brought up nuts

Are you ok!? I'm actually starting to think you're ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Notice how you can't refute that Walters does nothing better than Loma, or the fact that you're bias. And you're the one who brought up nuts

Are you ok!? I'm actually starting to think you're ******ed
              You're the one that made it racial.

Whatever Walters does better was nullified by the time off.

ANY fighter...even a non Black fighter...will tell you activity is VERY important.

Comment

We heard this before with Broner hahaha. But I dont like davis something about his attitude. I hope tevin farmer beats his ass if they end up fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  Based on these posts, I'm assuming you're from one of those slums/ghettos you're talking about.

And I want you to know that boxing/MMA (especially MMA) is primarily supported by either Latinos or White guys from upper-middle class communities like Long Island here in NYC. (I'm referring to the US)

Notice the number of UFC fighters from that community.

There are a decent number of lower class fans but nothing like it used to be here in the US. Boxing isn't universally attractive anymore.

I wouldn't know much about places around the world, but boxing is an expensive/time-consuming sport to follow in the US.

I've found in my travels that Floyd's most unashamed fans are either 1. casual-fan white dudes who like his wealth and persona (just like Dan Bilzerian), these dudes don't care at all about domestic violence cases I think mostly due to politics; 2. A black guy who is into boxing mostly b/c of family history/culture but hates the way he dresses and his "coonery"; and 3. Latinos who are boxing purists and just respect his skill level, but generally resent him.

I understand you're a troll, but theres always an opportunity to teach b/c your post suggest your not from the US.
                  What a hoot as following boxing in the US is a cheap follow and watching the same type of low kids scraping out a beating is common place and usually dull and boring.

Comment

How much do you actually know about America????

Not much by reading that babble.
                    little Floyd is despised in America and looked down upon with hate outside of the ghettos. Fact

Comment

Seems like you're projecting.

You couldn't refute what I said...so you did what b*tches do......

PROJECT.
                      More like accurate semi character analysis and type casting in an easy to do manner.

Comment

Working...
                      X