Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Gervonta Davis Will Be the Biggest Star in All of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    mayweather became a ppv star because he has legendary and once in life time skills dummy... Ggg is a slow. Flat footed bum robot... Americans dont pay for stiff robots.... Now stop crying
    Son, boxing is the 9th ranked sport in the USA. Boxing matters very little to most Americans at least to those Americans that matter in the clean decent suburbs. Floyd is admired in the hood and ghettos only where woman beating and assaults are a way of life.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
      boy, jail is jail and prison is prison and being sent to either is a disgrace and a shame and humiliating. Little mini kid floyd is a woman abusing runt who got punished and incarcerated and was placed in protective areas and hidden away shielded, so little floyd was not raped himself in prison. Comical how you reason but i understand you do not have much education and have never seen how decent clean living well raised kids behave in society with respect to others. I pity you and feel so sorry for you.
      you went from calling mayweather a felon who went to prison to changing your story real quick... Did you get raped in prison also? I feel sorry for you amigo... Get better.....

Comment

son, boxing is the 9th ranked sport in the usa. Boxing matters very little to most americans at least to those americans that matter in the clean decent suburbs. Floyd is admired in the hood and ghettos only where woman beating and assaults are a way of life.
        thats why you have to sell your self... Ggg has no personality and only speaks like 20 words of english... Its not that complicated.... I dont know why you are so confused..... Floyd has fans all over the universe... No need to be a racist bum and calling all black people ghetto. That just shows how little your brain is.... Come back with better arguments...

Comment

little floyd did win his fights. But the low mayweather is scorned and hated by most americans and shunned in most circles that matter in america. Most americans could care less about low woman beating felon floyd the excon.
          mayweather is not a felon lying bum so relax..... Americans admire manny killers and murderers mayweather is nothing compared to that... America has a long history of loving violent human beings.... Americans even love presidents that murder millions of innocent women and children... So take your bitter tears to your therapist....

Comment

my guess son is that you have been to prison yourself and have personal experience of a miserable upbringing and mucho legal issues. Heck you might even be incarcerated now? My guess you are a street urchin from a welfare area bitter at life and successful well raised articulate clean cut decent folks? No crime in that so lighten up.
            Seems like you're projecting.

You couldn't refute what I said...so you did what b*tches do......

PROJECT.

Comment

Little floyd did win his fights. But the low Mayweather is scorned and hated by most Americans and shunned in most circles that matter in America. Most Americans could care less about low woman beating felon Floyd the excon.
              How much do you actually know about America????

Not much by reading that babble.

Comment

Little floyd did win his fights. But the low Mayweather is scorned and hated by most Americans and shunned in most circles that matter in America. Most Americans could care less about low woman beating felon Floyd the excon.
                Based on these posts, I'm assuming you're from one of those slums/ghettos you're talking about.

And I want you to know that boxing/MMA (especially MMA) is primarily supported by either Latinos or White guys from upper-middle class communities like Long Island here in NYC. (I'm referring to the US)

Notice the number of UFC fighters from that community.

There are a decent number of lower class fans but nothing like it used to be here in the US. Boxing isn't universally attractive anymore.

I wouldn't know much about places around the world, but boxing is an expensive/time-consuming sport to follow in the US.

I've found in my travels that Floyd's most unashamed fans are either 1. casual-fan white dudes who like his wealth and persona (just like Dan Bilzerian), these dudes don't care at all about domestic violence cases I think mostly due to politics; 2. A black guy who is into boxing mostly b/c of family history/culture but hates the way he dresses and his "coonery"; and 3. Latinos who are boxing purists and just respect his skill level, but generally resent him.

I understand you're a troll, but theres always an opportunity to teach b/c your post suggest your not from the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  The Axe Man doesn't even have a soul anymore. It was taken by Loma
                  Get off those WBO nuts

Walters sold his soul to Arum

Put Loma on the sidelines for a year and keep Walters active....put them in the ring together and watch him get whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    Based on these posts, I'm assuming you're from one of those slums/ghettos you're talking about.

And I want you to know that boxing/MMA (especially MMA) is primarily supported by either Latinos or White guys from upper-middle class communities like Long Island here in NYC. (I'm referring to the US)

Notice the number of UFC fighters from that community.

There are a decent number of lower class fans but nothing like it used to be here in the US. Boxing isn't universally attractive anymore.

I wouldn't know much about places around the world, but boxing is an expensive/time-consuming sport to follow in the US.

I've found in my travels that Floyd's most unashamed fans are either 1. casual-fan white dudes who like his wealth and persona (just like Dan Bilzerian), these dudes don't care at all about domestic violence cases I think mostly due to politics; 2. A black guy who is into boxing mostly b/c of family history/culture but hates the way he dresses and his "coonery"; and 3. Latinos who are boxing purists and just respect his skill level, but generally resent him.

I understand you're a troll, but theres always an opportunity to teach b/c your post suggest your not from the US.

You stomped that roach.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Get off those WBO nuts

Walters sold his soul to Arum

Put Loma on the sidelines for a year and keep Walters active....put them in the ring together and watch him get whooped.
                      No nuts to be on, it's the truth, Loma whooped that fool. Loma also stays in the gym and doesn't balloon in between fights like Walters does, so if he was out he'd still be working and would of whooped Walters regardless, he does everything better. There are levels and Walters isn't on Loma's level

Comment

Working...
                      X