Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Khurtsidze Is 37; If I Can't Beat Him - I Should Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: Khurtsidze Is 37; If I Can't Beat Him - I Should Quit!

Billy Joe Saunders isn't impressed by Avtandil Khurtsidze's muscular frame, and certainly not his boxing ability. The unbeaten WBO middleweight champion demeaned his mandatory challenger Monday during a press conference to promote their July 8 title fight at Copper Box Arena in London. The brash Brit went as far as to suggest the 5-feet-4 Khurtsidze's physique is the byproduct of performance-enhancing drugs
    [Click Here To Read More]

Saunders is a paper champion.

Comment

So long suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Very disrespectful! WAR WHITE TYSON!!!

Comment

u should of quit after that random bum artur akov or whatever his name is, beat you

Comment

He's right though isn't he?

He should not only beat Khurtsidze, he ought to knock him out. Khurtsidze is a slow, ponderous, midget who can crack. BJS should be boxing circles around him and breaking him down.

Comment

Huh. Something I agree with Saunders on

Comment

Saunders is scared of this guy thats why he's barking so much LOL he should just pipe down already LOL who has saunders really beaten anyway andy lee is b level, who's andy lee ever beaten? LOL blackwell gave him his best fight and he was british level. BJS will be the next gavin especially if his legs have gone LOL

Comment

Saunders will be stopped by white Tyson. Saunders is just like Langford, a decent boxer but no punching power to keep White Tyson off him. Guys like white Tyson, you have to stop them before they stop you and Saunders doesn't have the punching power to stop him.

Comment

Khurtsidzes please do us all a favor and rid us of this FRAUD!

Comment

Working...
                    X