Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Khurtsidze Is 37; If I Can't Beat Him - I Should Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why all the people is talking about the famous white Tyson?

He is really a great fighter? A dangerous opponent?

Comment

Khurtsidze gave A.Douglas a pretty good fight, would love to see him do the same job on BJS.

Comment

Saunders talking a load of ****, as usual. I'll be jumping up and down in my living room if AK puts this turd to sleep. I'll keep my fingers crossed he actually does retire.

Comment

Macklin could have beat bjs even barker would have, heck even rose or arnfield probably could LOL

Comment

Lol

What about eubank jr then.lol. bjs can box and you are going to see that

Comment

Saunders trying to be the poor man's Mayweather. Healthy he probably does best this guy, but this will be another fat camp for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Why all the people is talking about the famous white Tyson?

He is really a great fighter? A dangerous opponent?
                He's pretty decent/good... a mini Arthur Abraham really. Saunders looked like hot garbage in his last fight and didn't look all that good against shot-to-**** Andy Lee.

This is a pick em fight and Khurtsidze has the momentum. It's a dangerous fight for Saunders.

Comment

Im not surprised. He's so ridiculous and selfish!

Comment

Saunders got fat while holding a belt hostage for as long as possible, and he talks about someone else trying to get paid. What a piece of trash.

Comment

Never underestimate a man because of his age.

Khurt may not win, but he won't go down easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X