Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG + Kovalev are both enrolled to the Clean Boxing Program, Ward and Canelo are not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    They KNOW it. They choose to ignore it.
    i didnt see your complains when ggg was only doing testing 2 or 3 weeks prior to his fights, and it didnt happen just one time and you know it...
    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=689655

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Must be hard for you to understand what i wrote.

There is normal Vada testing on a fight per fight basis that can be controlled by the fighters. Like Floyd, when he only announced a couple weeks before the fight that he would face Berto, so there was insignificant time for efficient VADA Testing.

Ward has done the same, he stalled the fight and the testing period started too late. To have efficient Testing you need to be enrolled in the Clean Boxing Program OR the testing period has to start a minimum 4 months prior to the fight.

Doing Vada testing when the FIGHTERS themselves control when the testing period starts so they can stall and control the tests by delaying the fight announcement is not what efficient VADA Testing is all about.

Efficient VADA Testing according to the VADA protocol = Enrolled in the CBP, like Golovkin and Kovalev, 365 days a year, 24/7 testing.

Inefficient VADA Testing to fool the public and casuals = Fighter controlled Vada Testing, insufficient amount of time, only getting tested after the fight is officially announced.

Just answer me, why are Canelo and Ward still not enrolled into the Clean Boxing Program? What do they have to hide?
      Dvmbass you CLEARLY misunderstand the clean fighter program,it only means you have to do vada when your signed to fight,not in between fights,only donaire is the only 1 I can think of who voluntarily gets tested yr round.JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WHY YOUR MOTHER SHOULD OF ABORTED U,STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION TO SLANDER FIGHTERS U HATE & ***RIDE THOSE U LOVE,NOW GO SLIT YOUR WRIST vertically STUPID TWAT,Learn to read before starting di-kriding threads fanboi fa-gggot
      Heres the link needled.ik

http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/vada-new...boxing-program
      Last edited by kushking; 05-11-2017, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Kov and GGG are more likely to cheat than Ward and Canelo so they should be in the WBC clean boxing program IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Kov and GGG are more likely to cheat than Ward and Canelo so they should be in the WBC clean boxing program IMO.
          Read my post above,everyone read the link,this NEEDLEDIIK JUBEI is talking out his azz,he hasnt a clue what wbc clean fighter program is,it only means your encouraged to use vada testing in camp for fights,& it provides education about dangers of drugs. This lil twat jubei is such a ggg di.keater that he starts these gaay azz threads to spread bs to try to slander canelo & ward etc. Aka fighters he hates. I propose everyone who reads this agrees to never take this muffin cok seriously (have u ever) ever again,& disregard anything else he ever says. Everything he says in his post above is untrue,gigi barely started testing with vada DURING camp,& there doesnt exist what this twats claiming. Only fighter who I have ever heard who WILLINGLY tests 24/7 is Donaire by choice,there doesnt exist the program this fa-gggot claims in boxing. It would be too expensive for most,& gigi & kov certainly are not in anything of the sort. Kov tried to refuse testing with vada before,& wasnt tested for most his career,he wanted no part of vada but reluctantly agreed due to having no choice.TO ANYONE WHO BELIEVED THIS TWATS JUBEI & MAXI PAD:

THE ONLY PROGRAM THAT EXIST IS WBC CLEAN FIGHTER PROGRAM BUT IT ONLY ENCOURAGES TESTING DURING FIGHT CAMPS, AFTER FIGHT IS SIGNED,NO PROGRAM REQUIRES YEAR ROUND TESTING IN BOXING.READ IT YOURSELF http://wbcboxing.com/wbceng/vada-new...boxing-program
          Last edited by kushking; 05-11-2017, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Read my post above,everyone read the link,this needle*** is talking out his azz,he hasnt a clue what wbc clean fighter program is,it only means your encouraged to use vada testing in camp for fights,& it provides education about dangers of drugs. This lil twat jubei is such a ggg di.keater that he starts these gaay azz threads to spread bs to try to slander canelo & ward etc. Aka fighters he hates. I propose everyone who reads this agrees to never take this muffin cok seriously (have u ever) ever again,& disregard anything else he ever says.
            I LMFAO at your post. Maxi and Jubei are 2 of the very worst scumbag GGG fans so they are planting seeds in case GGG loses. Forum memebers expect this kind of garbage from them.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              Dvmbass you CLEARLY misunderstand the clean fighter program,it only means you have to do vada when your signed to fight,not in between fights,only donaire is the only 1 I can think of who voluntarily gets tested yr round.JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WHY YOUR MOTHER SHOULD OF ABORTED U,STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION TO SLANDER FIGHTERS U HATE & ***RIDE THOSE U LOVE,NOW GO SLIT YOUR WRIST STUPID TWAT,Learn to read before starting ***riding threads fanboi fa-gggot

LMFAO!!!!!!! Haaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Must be hard for you to understand what i wrote.

There is normal Vada testing on a fight per fight basis that can be controlled by the fighters. Like Floyd, when he only announced a couple weeks before the fight that he would face Berto, so there was insignificant time for efficient VADA Testing.

Ward has done the same, he stalled the fight and the testing period started too late. To have efficient Testing you need to be enrolled in the Clean Boxing Program OR the testing period has to start a minimum 4 months prior to the fight.

Doing Vada testing when the FIGHTERS themselves control when the testing period starts so they can stall and control the tests by delaying the fight announcement is not what efficient VADA Testing is all about.

Efficient VADA Testing according to the VADA protocol = Enrolled in the CBP, like Golovkin and Kovalev, 365 days a year, 24/7 testing.

Inefficient VADA Testing to fool the public and casuals = Fighter controlled Vada Testing, insufficient amount of time, only getting tested after the fight is officially announced.

Just answer me, why are Canelo and Ward still not enrolled into the Clean Boxing Program? What do they have to hide?

You accuse Ward of doing something horrible as if Golovkin didn't do the exact same thing in in the worst possible manner. Ward voluntarily tested himself for 5 months for Kovalev I, and 3 months for Kovalev II. Golovkin voluntarily did VADA for 2 weeks for one fight and 1 month for another. Where was your outrage back then? And why do you refuse to acknowledge it?

Golovkin is not volunteering to do be in the CBP. He's not doing it out of the goodness of his heart. He's being forced by the WBC. What are these "many" chances that Ward have to be in the CBP? Did the WBC rank Ward in the ratings and offer to pay for the testing? Besides, the WBA is coming up with their own testing program soon, and he'll be force to sign up just like the WBC forced Golovkin. And Kovalev has been testing for the exact amount of time as Ward.

Comment

I predict JUBEI WONT SHOW HIS FACE TO DEFEND HIMSELF,HELL GET 30 LASHES FOR HIS EVIL DISGUSTING FANBOI WAYS. SHOW YOURSELF FILTHY WOMAN. OR LET THEE BE CAST DOWN TO HELL WHERE YE BELONG SUCCUBUS. HAVE YE NO HONOR YOUNG FA-GGGot?
                  Last edited by kushking; 05-11-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X