Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG + Kovalev are both enrolled to the Clean Boxing Program, Ward and Canelo are not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is not the Clean Boxing Program a WBC affiliate so WBC connected fighters are most likely to be enrolled. For example Deontay Wilder is enrolled.

Comment

Quit ducking your thread.

Also, Ward has been doing VADA since March 20ish. Hilarious exactly when you made that thread that you ran away from.

Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-11-2017, 05:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        If they're proven guilty already it ain't an accusation is it, it's a proven fact. Just saying.

In general though I agree, it's pointless and stupid to go round pointing the finger at guys on the ridiculous bases of 'puffy nipples' or 'big muscles'.

That said I also agree 100% with fighters being tested year round and would prefer to see all fighters enrolled in the clean boxing program, though I imagine the logistics and cost make this prohibitive past a certain level.
        VADA 24/7-365 if fighters want to avoid accusations of PED use; PROVE you're clean.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          Quit ducking your thread.

Also, Ward has been doing VADA since March 20ish. Hilarious exactly when you made that thread that you ran away from.

Must be hard for you to understand what i wrote.

There is normal Vada testing on a fight per fight basis that can be controlled by the fighters. Like Floyd, when he only announced a couple weeks before the fight that he would face Berto, so there was insignificant time for efficient VADA Testing.

Ward has done the same, he stalled the fight and the testing period started too late. To have efficient Testing you need to be enrolled in the Clean Boxing Program OR the testing period has to start a minimum 4 months prior to the fight.

Doing Vada testing when the FIGHTERS themselves control when the testing period starts so they can stall and control the tests by delaying the fight announcement is not what efficient VADA Testing is all about.

Efficient VADA Testing according to the VADA protocol = Enrolled in the CBP, like Golovkin and Kovalev, 365 days a year, 24/7 testing.

Inefficient VADA Testing to fool the public and casuals = Fighter controlled Vada Testing, insufficient amount of time, only getting tested after the fight is officially announced.

Just answer me, why are Canelo and Ward still not enrolled into the Clean Boxing Program? What do they have to hide?
          Last edited by Jubei; 05-11-2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

It's true GGG is an example athlete but it proves nought..

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              HILARIOUS that the racist twat is calling others racist. You worship white hypejob fighters,shlt on mexicans & blacks,& say racist pejoratives,yet everyone elses racist for schooling your fanboi stupidity,& I know u twats like jubei have multiple accounts to give yourself rep,fa-gggs
              This forums sucks because of frustrated people like you. Bastards with no love and integrity like you. Look at the mirror. Learn to love yourself. You don't have to be in war with other races. No one chooses their race. No race is better. Just chill out and stop being a ****ing racist.

Comment

PEDs thread going Wild /racist LMAO

Comment

I think all boxers should be enrolled in the clean boxing program. It's the best way to show you're not juicing. I applaud all of the fighters that are in it, and fighting clean

Comment

every since the clean program, which canelo does anyway, GGG and Kov hasn't look the same.

Comment

this is a program that the wbc is enforcing to their fighters, canelo was enrolled when he was with wbc, he left the program after he dropped the wbc title, but went back to vada testing the very next fight and will be doing it again for ggg fight most likely... one thing to notice is when canelo was still with wbc he didnt do vada for his fight with cotto, but thats cuz cotto refused to do the vada testing, he demanded usada and both fighters ended up doing usada if im not mistaken... canelo has been out of the program for only a couple of fights in the past years, but ggg was doing the testing 2 or 3 weeks only prior to his fights and just recently started doing the full program just as he recently started to slip acording to many of you...
                      you wonder how many non-wbc fighters are enrolled in the vada program??

Comment

Working...
                      X