Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo-Chavez Did Big on PPV, GGG Will Be Bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    yeah now they can write star boxing that $8 million dollar check. mexico saw this for free and the same will happen for the lil G fight while america is hit with the PPV.
    Are you saying that Mexico showed the Chavez Jr fight on Free TV and not PPV?

Comment

If this fight did 1 million I think the GGG fight can do about 600k.
      Ironically just like with the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight, the wait will and to the fight will benefit both fighters.
      Last edited by JJRod; 05-10-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

If Canelo-Chavez did 1 million buys - then 1 million Mexican people got drunk and ordered this mismatch strictly. I don't know anyone who ordered who cared about this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          yeah now they can write star boxing that $8 million dollar check. mexico saw this for free and the same will happen for the lil G fight while america is hit with the PPV.
          Dvmbazz every ppv fight is free in mexico, it's because the network pay s up front to air it,& they make $$ on commercials,just like most uk fights are part of subscription or very low ppv. All Floyd Mayweathers fights were free in mexico too. But u got no complaints there huh.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            Are you saying that Mexico showed the Chavez Jr fight on Free TV and not PPV?
            I have access to televisa and Azteca they both had it free of charge

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              I have access to televisa and Azteca they both had it free of charge
              Damn thats crazy. I had no idea they were showing it live. especially televisa, that comes with most standard cable packages.I have access to both channels with optimum. I went to catas restaurant in newark nj though. great place, host all the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                Damn thats crazy. I had no idea they were showing it live. especially televisa, that comes with most standard cable packages.I have access to both channels with optimum. I went to catas restaurant in newark nj though. great place, host all the fights.
                It's only free in mexico. Different channels same network.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  It's only free in mexico. Different channels same network.
                  Oh okay nevermind then

Comment

No way that farce did 1 million buys....they'd be lucky to do half that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                      They showed with 1h delay ,cuse some channel in Mexico had PPV rights

Comment

Working...
                      X