Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Vitali Klitschko Nearly Brawled After Fight, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Vitali Klitschko Nearly Brawled After Fight, Says Hearn

According to promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport, there was a near brawl last month between IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua and retired former beltholder Vitali Klitschko - in the aftermath of younger brother Wladimir Klitschko's stoppage loss to Joshua before a record crowd of 90,000 at Wembley.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Hmmm?

I wonder exactly what Joshua was talking about in regards to the fight. I know Joshua went over to thank Wladimir. But I wonder what he kept going on and on about regarding thr fight.

Where Vitali put his arm out and said alright, alright, enough. Lol, Joshua is young so he was really excited I'm sure and praising Wladimir.

At 45 years old, Vitali definitely should stay retired. Nothing good will happen trying to fight Joshua at 45 years old and being out of the ring so long.

Comment

REMATCH PROMOTION IN FULL EFFECT.....

Comment

Vitali in my opinion was better than Wlad.

Vitali had an awkward unorthodox style, better stamina, and an iron chin.

Remember when Vitali used to take care of guys for his lil bro, Vitali would beat up the bigger threats, didnt he get revenge on Corrie Sanders in LA for his baby bro too? Vitali also fought Lennox Lewis.

Comment

Prime Vitali wrecks him. Too relentless.

This 45 year old version probably loses every round in a competitive UD.
            A smart Joshua would jab his way to a victory. A dumb Joshua would trade with a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              He would be cannon fodder for joshua....overated based on his fight with a past his prime lewis....technically wlad is a much better boxer than vitali

I wish Lennox would have lost that fight by knockout.

Reason being is because we would have gotten a rematch and the best Lennox Lewis would've shown up. Same as his first fight and then rematch with Rahman. Lennox would have won the rematch.

As far as right now with Vitali and AJ.

Yeah, it's best Vitali stays retired. Nothing good would come out of fighting Joshua at 45 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                According to promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport, there was a near brawl last month between IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua and retired former beltholder Vitali Klitschko - in the aftermath of younger brother Wladimir Klitschko's stoppage loss to Joshua before a record crowd of 90,000 at Wembley.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Stopped reading right there.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  Prime Vitali wrecks him. Too relentless.

This 45 year old version probably loses every round in a competitive UD.
                  A smart Joshua would jab his way to a victory. A dumb Joshua would trade with a tree.
                  Chris Byrd...on ONE week's notice.... made Mr Relentless quit on his stool.

There was nothing relentless about that mummy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I would love to see Joshua brutally comatose and permanently retire Vitali before a rematch with Wlad.

Afterwards we can call him Vegetali.
                    Disgusting. I suppose you think other comatose fighter's conditions are funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      Chris Byrd...on ONE week's notice.... made Mr Relentless quit on his stool.

There was nothing relentless about that mummy.
                      Wasn't he schooling him up until that point......

Comment

Working...
                      X