Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Vitali Klitschko Nearly Brawled After Fight, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali would still knock Joshua out at 45

Vitali is maybe 30% of his former self but he would beat Joshua.

Wlad 4 years ago would knock out this version of Joshua.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      I would probably pick current AJ over that Lewis, yes.
      Lol! Whatever! 41 Y/o Wlad almost KO'd and ATG! Woohoo!

You're full of sh@t and you know it. Shut up already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        Interesting... That would also mean that 41-old Wlad likely beats 37-old Lennox.

just kidding, let's not go in there
        Well he didn't win over AJ, he lost by KO ;-)

But yeah, I would probably pick the Wlad that fought AJ to beat that Lewis. But I wouldn't pick the Wlad of the Fury and Jennings fights for example

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Lol! Whatever! 41 Y/o Wlad almost KO'd and ATG! Woohoo!

You're full of sh@t and you know it. Shut up already.
          Your posts literally don't make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Well he didn't win over AJ, he lost by KO ;-)

But yeah, I would probably pick the Wlad that fought AJ to beat that Lewis. But I wouldn't pick the Wlad of the Fury and Jennings fights for example
            fair enough

Do you think AJ can surpass Lennox? Lets say he beats wilder, fury, parker, wlad (2), next generation best, and finishes his career with 1 or no losses by being a dominant champ for the next 10 years?

Comment

fair enough

Do you think AJ can surpass Lennox? Lets say he beats wilder, fury, parker, wlad (2), next generation best, and finishes his career with 1 or no losses by being a dominant champ for the next 10 years?
              I'm not sure he can be as good as Lennox was. But he could surpass his accomplishments - But he still has a long long way to go.

Comment

fair enough

Lewis has never fought a better opponent than Wlad klitchko even at 41 bc you dont go by age you go by performance. Wlad of April 29th was better than vitali of 2000/2003. As a matter of fact i would pick Wlad to beat vitali sometimes if he used the types of feints and footwork along with disguising those lead left hooks and right hands.

Joshua is more well rounded than Lewis was.Lewis main weakness was fast starters pressure fighters...again go look at the Briggs vs Lewis fight as one example. Not many guys jumped on lewis or had the attributes to do so...joshua wouldnt be one of those guys he has all the tools to take him out,even Grant rocked Lewis ten seconds in the opening bell,he just lacked elite skills,these were tall guys..Joshua at 6'6 if he rocks Lewis he will finish lewis.

You guys are STILL ignoring Lewis struggled with small journeyman Billups in his 18th/19th fight he even switched trainers after that fight bc he failed to K.o him...you really think joshua will not surpass Lewis?
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-10-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Quite funny, I can see fury beating all of them - Wlad (well already did), Vitali, Lennox and AJ..

but who knows - Wlad and Lennox are ATGs and Vitali is HOF in my book. AJ will be at least HOF IMO, and Fury.. have no idea.

Comment

• Please

Wilder knocking out ALL heavyweights

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X