Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin Had Catchweights at 162, So What Was The Fuss With 155?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
    You are a ****** and should stop posting.
    Pretty much. Dude used to be a decent troll, but his recent material has been absolute trash.

Comment

I co sign this

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        Pretty much. Dude used to be a decent troll, but his recent material has been absolute trash.
        yes but more importantly, Wilder vs Joshua is the fight we all need. And Ward beating Kovalev again... man ima buy me a sammich!

Comment

This. This guy is f**king nuts and obsessed.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
            This. This guy is f**king nuts and obsessed.
            really? I made started the ''155'' Caneloweight revolution? People have a fit because Golovkin fought twice above 160?

Comment

i love how whenever you point something out about golovkin and his fanboys dont like it they start with juvenile namecalling, backstory creating, posting madeup fake convos you have with yourself or how they imagine your basement looks like.....used to happen all the time over at esb....typical deflection techniques

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                i love how whenever you point something out about golovkin and his fanboys dont like it they start with juvenile namecalling, backstory creating, posting madeup fake convos you have with yourself or how they imagine your basement looks like.....used to happen all the time over at esb....typical deflection techniques
                Yes, but when I was training in Troll Enforcement, I failed my quizz 4 times because the instructor kept telling me to hit fanboys with a crowbar for fun even if they're not resisting arrest. By the 5th quizz I give in. And thus, Mirko Troll Cop was given a Troll Enforcement degree and badge.

I was just pointing out objectively, what was the fuss about 155 for several bouts that weren't title bouts when an equally experienced boxer called Golovkin fought about 160. Don'T know why they get all defensive. I mean in the end, citations shall be given, and Jubei, Freedom and BigDramaShow like to jump on bananas at night!

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                  Isn't that pretty standard practice for guys starting out?

yes it is. sometimes they dont' have enough time to make weight, somtimes their opponents don't. the guys you start out against don';t have 10-12 weeks to train. most of them drive bread trucks or stock shelves.

Comment

Amateur Middleweight weight is at 165lbs.

Prelim bouts and even main events can often be contracted at +1 or +2 pounds above the class limit. There is nothing unusual about that at all.

What is unusual is to be the 154 junior champ and contract a "title bout" at 155 (+1)............years ago the WBC and WBA would not allow that nonsense.
                    Since the multi-federation have become a norm in this sport everything has been "watered down".

When federations except the BS negotiations that promoters and management present it's like the inmates running the asylum.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      Amateur Middleweight weight is at 165lbs.

Prelim bouts and even main events can often be contracted at +1 or +2 pounds above the class limit. There is nothing unusual about that at all.

What is unusual is to be the 154 junior champ and contract a "title bout" at 155 (+1)............years ago the WBC and WBA would not allow that nonsense.
                      Since the multi-federation have become a norm in this sport everything has been "watered down".

When federations except the BS negotiations that promoters and management present it's like the inmates running the asylum.

Ray
                      Which contract "title bout," the Khan bout? Are you saying catchweight title bouts are new?

Comment

Working...
                      X