Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Latino Men Built Tougher Than All Other Races?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    that's because boxing has rules that favor negro athletes.

if it's a fight to the death. this dude would mug every boxing champ that ever lived.

so a sport that originated out of england or somewhere around that area from WHITES, who around the time had blacks who actually had to fight to the DEATH & FOR FOOD thus how Jack Johnson became a fighter and they HATED him & EVERY other black athlete from then on caters to the "negro"? foh

Comment

that's because boxing has rules that favor negro athletes.

if it's a fight to the death. this dude would mug every boxing champ that ever lived.

Comment

But even white Hispanics have good chins.
        Also the average Mexican is of around 70% European ancestry.
        I think it´s just the general macho culture.
        People from South Europe(Italy, YugoSlavs) and the Caucasus(Armenia,Georgia)tend to have good chins too.
        Does this make sense to anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          "Negro" athletes aren't the only ones NFL scouts are looking for.

Just not ya'll

One of ya'll best mestizo fighters.....Chavez Sr .....quit instead of outlasting Frankie Randall.

Duran....another mestizo....QUIT instead of outlasting Ray Leonard.

2 of your best ever...forced to quit by "negroes"...

that doesn't stop his warrior heart in the other 100 fights where he beasted dudes.

listen exceptions don't make the rule.

NBA, NFL specifically scout for traits that benefit negro athletes. those leagues do not represent for toughness in combat.

A TV show host in Japan KTFO Johnnie Morton who tested positive for all kinds of juice

Comment

Could be that latinos are little as hell and don't get hit that hard. Could be the level of competition for elite fighters is higher in us than Mexico. Could be dietary differences, but I don't think it's that they're born tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Roman View Post
              But even white Hispanics have good chins.
              Also the average Mexican is of around 70% European ancestry.
              I think it´s just the general macho culture.
              People from South Europe(Italy, YugoSlavs) and the Caucasus(Armenia,Georgia)tend to have good chins too.
              Does this make sense to anyone else?

lol white boys cannot claim toughness.

that downward sloping jaw is genetic.

unless the white dude is eastern euro stock with some mongol ancestry, then he's susceptible to all kinds of horrific KO's.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                Could be that latinos are little as hell and don't get hit that hard. Could be the level of competition for elite fighters is higher in us than Mexico. Could be dietary differences, but I don't think it's that they're born tougher.

the examples i listed fought other ethnicities like blacks and whites.

also the blacks i listed are also little.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                  so a sport that originated out of england or somewhere around that area from WHITES, who around the time had blacks who actually had to fight to the DEATH & FOR FOOD thus how Jack Johnson became a fighter and they HATED him & EVERY other black athlete from then on caters to the "negro"? foh

He can't talk about Black people and remain rational.

In his mind,everything is set up to favor us.

Comment

lol white boys cannot claim toughness.

that downward sloping jaw is genetic.

unless the white dude is eastern euro stock with some mongol ancestry, then he's susceptible to all kinds of horrific KO's.
                    Good I am Eastern European then I guess

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post

the fact is these black fighters are punch drunk as hell. most of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X