Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev doesn't show up for HBO faceoff taping. Ward is furious and leaves Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    So Kovalev didn't shot up for the HBO interview and Ward didn't show up for the face off? I think that's what I'm getting form this.

Do you know what we call that? Showmanship.
    We should be calling that stupidity. it's a business and both should be acting like professionals and showing up for promotional events

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      So Kovalev didn't shot up for the HBO interview and Ward didn't show up for the face off? I think that's what I'm getting form this.

Do you know what we call that? Showmanship.
      I'd call that No-Showmanship

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Examples? I'd really like to know to he lies he's told. I can give you a couple of examples Duva & Main Events have told
        He said that he didnt recieve any offers despite asking his promotor for them. In the courtfiles it was shown that he was offered a return against Kessler and that the offer was given 'in good faith'. Ward asked for the offer, but never answered.

So its in the courtfiles. Proven. Now you better treat him like you treat Kovalev.

Comment

• Ward's a fraud, Killa Kov honors his obligations while Ward seeks a crown for his entitlements. Your "source" also has Candelita ranked P4P#1 too, no one is buying those lies.

Comment

• Oh noes, less #boxingfiller for HBO

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/www.badle...ovalev-rematch

Kovalev was in Vegas, the Faceoff was requested by coWARD at 4am on Sunday...... shook fraud failed to show up. The fraud's team admits they didn't show up because Killa Kov didn't do a 30 second interview on Sat night....sounds fair, lolol.

Stop lying to people coWARD with his entitlement attitude wasted hundreds of thousands of dollars, the time and effort of dozens of people, and robbed the fans of the much anticipated Face Off because he's a chump.

Comment

• They both did something stupid if these news stories (rumors?) are true..Sanchez had problems with Kovalev and they parted ways. Goosen also had problems with Ward. They seem like a couple of jackasses. Hardly a promoters dream..

Comment

• Ward probably didn't show cause his pimp j prince wasn't around, he went scary hoe again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
                    To be honest, I don't want to see Kovalev acting out too much. It doesn't suit him, and it makes me doubt his ability to win in the ring.
                    Kovalev is a bish
                    Ward pulled his skirt up

Kov gonna cry in the ring this time

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Jones View Post
                      Funny how in this thread, when the facts from the other side come out, the immediate default response is 'who cares'.

Seemed like a whole lot of people gave a dayum when they could 'blame' Ward though.

But we all know what it is.
                      Racist white trash who drive SUV's/trucks, go to church weekly, and heil Donald Trump.

Yep that trash - is what it is
                      Last edited by Bjl12; 05-08-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X