Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Warns Canelo: With Me - It Will Be a Very Different Story!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
    This made me laugh. Cant wait to see Sept 17th response when you admit ggg is the best fighter of the decade since yiu think so highly of canelo. You fools are ALL ON RECORD.....
    Yeah I'm not being serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
      Because biscuit chin and the mexican homer simpson are on GGG's level..

Khan is like The Flash, next to Plodkin.... even Jnr is faster

and Canelo is much more fluid and skilled than the robotic predictable Golovkin.... he is gonna lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

This made me laugh. Cant wait to see Sept 17th response when you admit ggg is the best fighter of the decade since yiu think so highly of canelo. You fools are ALL ON RECORD.....

as are you fools.....

what will you say when Golovkin gets his shht pushed in by a freckle-faced fraud who also happens to be a coward?

the ONLY reason why you clowns cop so much flak is because you bash MUCH BETTER fighters than Golovkin, despite giving him a free pass

just like you clowns did with Pacquiao

you could have waited for Golovkin to prove himself, and even encouraged him to do so..... instead, you elevated Golovkin immediately and made childish excuses for him, whilst calling everyone else a bum and a coward

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          "People understand the situation."

Yeah, they understand they just witnessed a rigged fight which won't be the case with you.

when Golovkin is hesitant, with a low output, and he cannot commit to combinations..... for the same reason Chavez was..... you will say that Golovkin got old

but it's ok, we will remind you what really happened

Comment

Lololol......you just compared that diva to Rigo, WTF? How was Smith able to land combos on her then and Khan while Chavez forgot how to land a punch? It's called being paid not to fight back.

just out of interest, what did you think of the Clottey fight?

the Pacquiao/Clottey fight

the one where despite not having a mark on him afterwards, and despite having unbelievable success every time he opened up..... Clottely completely failed to act on the only two boxing instincts that he possesses..... can i hit him, and can I hurt him?

and what did you think of the $1mil performance bonus that Clottey received, for completely under-performing?

never heard Top Rank pay a performance bonus EVER, even to Manny

GBP doubled Top Ranks ko of the night prize by raising it from 25k to 50k

but, saintly Arum gave away one million dollars, for the hell of it

then, Clottey crawled into a hole and disappeared for 5 years LMAO

put it this way..... if we can happily ignore the Clottey debacle, I think it is inappropriate to scrape the bottom of the barrel to throw shht at Canelo..... right?

do you really think that Jnr could have beaten him ?

Comment

Lololol......you just compared that diva to Rigo, WTF? How was Smith able to land combos on her then and Khan while Chavez forgot how to land a punch? It's called being paid not to fight back.
              Ding ding ding! And we have a winner

Comment

Remember back when Canelo fought FMJ,...after the lesson learned, Canelo looked like a red faced school girl who just received an old school teacher paddling. And his rib cage was nice pink and tendered too. Add to that the swollen face of David Lemieux ,....namely that shnozzolla,..that got hammered with the GGG jab,...that's what Canelo should expect to look and feel like after this up coming fight. I hope Canelo talks a lot of smack and BS leading up to this fight,...because the more he says, the more GGG will want to drag out the beating and make Canelo suffer throughout this bout. After the fiasco "Mexican War" fight with the announcement of the GGG/Canelo fight, GGG played the better MAN and sportsman and all Canelo did was act defiant like a punk kid and talk BS. The day of reckoning for Canelo will be here before he knows it.

Comment

Hagler fought his whole career at MW. He's a legend and HOF. Who are YOU to say what GGG should do with his career? Be ready for the GGG beat down on 9/16/17.

Comment

Its just that simple. Ggg will shut Canelo down completely. I mean it will look easier than against Lemiuex. Ggg will not allow Canelo to get off without getting KNOCKED down. Easy money fight.

GGG 2017 FIGHTER OF THE YEAR.
                    100. They might throw in the towel. GGG straight BEAST!!!

Comment

"People understand the situation."

Yeah, they understand they just witnessed a rigged fight which won't be the case with you.
                      Bruh, I rent to the fight and I felt it was fix. I hate to say any sport is fix but after watching Canelo drop his hands right in front of Chavez... And he didn't throw, I was like what the hell. Then they brought GGG out and I was like, I see why he didn't throw.

Comment

Working...
                      X