Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Warns Canelo: With Me - It Will Be a Very Different Story!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Canelo will get jabbed to death
    Which is what a lot of people are over looking from GGG. Will be the key to him winning.

Comment

GGG: 'It Will Be a Very Different Story. Now I'm 35 y/o.' LOL

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        that right hand over the top that stopped Chavez in his tracks, and knocked out Khan..... is gonna make Golovkin a good boy

Golovkin is slooooow, Canelo has great timing
        don't disappear after 9/16 I'd like you to share all your pain and misery

Comment

GEE is gonna look slow & made out to be a slow plodder/punching bag post fight. Canelo will bang both sides of GEE's body that his ribs will look just like his favorite red blush.

Comment

Originally posted by hurricanelu View Post
            I always wondered what kind of drugs do he Canelo supporters use when writing down all this garbage.
            But the ggg fans want the fight right? And people hate it when I say ggg should've been a 2 Division Champ by now, but yeah those Canelo supporters..

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I bet it's exactly like the Chavez Jr fight. Canelo totally shuts his opponents down with fear of being countered. Canelo = new Guillermo Rigondeaux.
              This made me laugh. Cant wait to see Sept 17th response when you admit ggg is the best fighter of the decade since yiu think so highly of canelo. You fools are ALL ON RECORD.....

Comment

Canelo has no shot to win

Its just that simple. Ggg will shut Canelo down completely. I mean it will look easier than against Lemiuex. Ggg will not allow Canelo to get off without getting KNOCKED down. Easy money fight.

GGG 2017 FIGHTER OF THE YEAR.

Comment

Four months of huge promotion and -- I'm pretty sure -- tons and tons of trash talk between the two sides, including from both fighters. That night will be electric, seismic, super-emormous.

Here's to boxing in 2017. I love it. What a year!

Comment

"People understand the situation."

Yeah, they understand they just witnessed a rigged fight which won't be the case with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      I bet it's exactly like the Chavez Jr fight. Canelo totally shuts his opponents down with fear of being countered. Canelo = new Guillermo Rigondeaux.
                      Lololol......you just compared that diva to Rigo, WTF? How was Smith able to land combos on her then and Khan while Chavez forgot how to land a punch? It's called being paid not to fight back.

Comment

Working...
                      X