Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Warns Canelo: With Me - It Will Be a Very Different Story!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Warns Canelo: With Me - It Will Be a Very Different Story!

Gennady Golovkin has told Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez to expect a "very different story" when the pair meet in September, following the Mexican's dominant victory over compatriot Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. The long-mooted bout between Canelo and GGG was announced immediately after a comfortable points victory for the former in Las Vegas on Saturday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thats gonna be a hell of a fight! i have GGG wining but his face will show he was in a fight. Expect the best version of both.

Comment

At least Golovkin will punch back, unlike the Mexican Homer Simpson last night.
      The guys who paid for that ****fest are the biggest suckers.
      Golovkin by late stoppage.
      Last edited by Dick Steel; 05-08-2017, 12:48 AM.

Comment

I bet it's exactly like the Chavez Jr fight. Canelo totally shuts his opponents down with fear of being countered. Canelo = new Guillermo Rigondeaux.

Comment

Canelo, UD. Puts on a boxing lesson

Comment

If Golovkin throws that lemieux jab, it'll be tough for the shorter canelo,

Comment

Canelo will get jabbed to death

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                Canelo will get jabbed to death

that right hand over the top that stopped Chavez in his tracks, and knocked out Khan..... is gonna make Golovkin a good boy

Golovkin is slooooow, Canelo has great timing

Comment

I always wondered what kind of drugs do he Canelo supporters use when writing down all this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    that right hand over the top that stopped Chavez in his tracks, and knocked out Khan..... is gonna make Golovkin a good boy

Golovkin is slooooow, Canelo has great timing
                    Because biscuit chin and the mexican homer simpson are on GGG's level..

Comment

Working...
                    X