Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Alvarez Hit Harder Than Brook @ 160?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Alvarez Hit Harder Than Brook @ 160?!

I'm worried that Alvarez won't smash as hard as Brook.

You should be worried. Canelo is a powder puff puncher at 164. Brook hits much harder.

Comment

Imo yes he can, and in more rapid combinations

Comment

My god u canelo haters are just plain pathetic always coming up with the dumbest shiiit.

Why don't you 12 yr old ggg jizzboys disappear

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
          I'm worried that Alvarez won't smash as hard as Brook.

Lol, nah. Canelo definitely is the harder puncher and stronger man over Brook at 160.

I'm guessing you're concerned about the fight with Golovkin.

Honestly speaking, this is most likely going to be a tough fight for both guys. And I thank them both for making it happen for September.

Canelo definitely has the speed advantage, they're both going to be strong. Canelo has enough power at 160 to keep Triple G honest. Triple G has the edge in power. But Canelo is going to have enough power at 160.

Canelo is precise, skillful, accurate. Has good upper body defensive skills.

Triple G is accurate as well. That jab is going to give Canelo trouble. They both are going to hit to the body.

They both are going to be trouble for each other I think.

The thing is there are lots of intangibles in a fight like this. A lot of different things can happen. With Canelo's quicker hands and combos, he has the ability to swell Triple G's face up over the course of fight and perhaps open a cut. Triple G has the ability to swell Canelo's face too.

Canelo because of his quicker hands will probably land more punches. Triple G I'm sure will make his punches count. Kind of hard to say exactly what happens in a fight like this. I mean I'm leaning towards Triple G a little bit. But with so many intangibles, a lot of different things can happen.

It's a win for the fans, that's for sure.

Comment

Is this a joke?

Comment

Canelo doesn't hit hard, couldn't hurt cotto, look what pint sized pacquaio did to cotto compared to Camelot, anyone who thinks he has heavy hands is delusional

Comment

The 1-punch KO artist Kell Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                  Lol, nah. Canelo definitely is the harder puncher and stronger man over Brook at 160.

I'm guessing you're concerned about the fight with Golovkin.

Honestly speaking, this is most likely going to be a tough fight for both guys. And I thank them both for making it happen for September.

Canelo definitely has the speed advantage, they're both going to be strong. Canelo has enough power at 160 to keep Triple G honest. Triple G has the edge in power. But Canelo is going to have enough power at 160.

Canelo is precise, skillful, accurate. Has good upper body defensive skills.

Triple G is accurate as well. That jab is going to give Canelo trouble. They both are going to hit to the body.

They both are going to be trouble for each other I think.

The thing is there are lots of intangibles in a fight like this. A lot of different things can happen. With Canelo's quicker hands and combos, he has the ability to swell Triple G's face up over the course of fight and perhaps open a cut. Triple G has the ability to swell Canelo's face too.

Canelo because of his quicker hands will probably land more punches. Triple G I'm sure will make his punches count. Kind of hard to say exactly what happens in a fight like this. I mean I'm leaning towards Triple G a little bit. But with so many intangibles, a lot of different things can happen.

It's a win for the fans, that's for sure.
                  He's not either of those.

Canelo's accuracy is quite sad...he misses often and by a wide margin.

Since the Lara fight....his level of comp has dropped off dramatically.

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                    Canelo doesn't hit hard, couldn't hurt cotto, look what pint sized pacquaio did to cotto compared to Camelot, anyone who thinks he has heavy hands is delusional
                    Lil Floyd hurt Cotto worse than Canelo did.

Comment

Working...
                    X