Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the canelo beats ggg war trains!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Go to GetToppik dot com you weirdo, looks like you're balding like a muhf**ka. They'll take the hair from your arms and put it on your goofy ass head.
    Oh, you got jokes. That good, because to dont seem to know sh it about boxing, considering all you got is insults. Mr Brave Internet Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      That's about right. Canelo will "slap" him, and GGG will knock the sh it out him back. Who you think will win that exchange?
      Absolute nonsense. GGG is an okay fighter but Canelo ain't no bum and GGG won't be putting that fella on his Arse that's for sure

Canelo got this on points. GGG been looking out of sorts recently and old man - Canelo will give him a masterclass

Comment

Oh, you got jokes. That good, because to dont seem to know sh it about boxing, considering all you got is insults. Mr Brave Internet Warrior
        You're a broken record you son. Same old attitude to multiple posters on here it seems who have the audacity to challenge ur billschyt views and general ****sexuality

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
          Absolute nonsense. GGG is an okay fighter but Canelo ain't no bum and GGG won't be putting that fella on his Arse that's for sure

Canelo got this on points. GGG been looking out of sorts recently and old man - Canelo will give him a masterclass
          Nice to see you talking boxing, rather than making baseless threats today. I don't see Canelo as having the power to keep GGG off him, not do I see him as having the mobility to be elusive. I think Canelo style is almost tailor made for Golovkin. Canelo should have waited another year or two before taking this fight

Comment

More words in my mouth. I didnt say 'only' Floyd, but a slapper will lose to a power puncher in even exchanged. Maybe you missed that part of my post. I know exactly what you meant, and made a play on your words. From what I heard from his sparring partner, Canelo only slaps anyway. Dude said Mikey Garcia hits harder than Canelo.
            You clearly said "defense like floyd" and I want to know WHO has Floyd's defense? Anyway, you're the one putting words in my posts, I never said Canelo will exchange. Canelo will not stand and trade, he's gonna slap and move till he beats mickey mouse ears GGG down to a UD. Regarding sparring partners, it's hard to tell who tells the truth these days, maybe he is telling the truth maybe he's not. But my pick stands, CaSHnelo slaps up GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
              You're a broken record you son. Same old attitude to multiple posters on here it seems who have the audacity to challenge ur billschyt views and general ****sexuality
              I guess I spoke too soon. You do have more baseless threats and insults. I guess it's ok for him to cuss me out, and tell me to fuçk my cousin? You guys are funny. I've had numerous of you make empty threats insults and challenged. Yet no one has followed through.

Comment

Nice to see you talking boxing, rather than making baseless threats today. I don't see Canelo as having the power to keep GGG off him, not do I see him as having the mobility to be elusive. I think Canelo style is almost tailor made for Golovkin. Canelo should have waited another year or two before taking this fight
                Yet if he waits another year or two, people like you will say he waited till he got old.

Comment

Originally posted by Elproblema View Post
                  You clearly said "defense like floyd" and I want to know WHO has Floyd's defense? Anyway, you're the one putting words in my posts, I never said Canelo will exchange. Canelo will not stand and trade, he's gonna slap and move till he beats mickey mouse ears GGG down to a UD. Regarding sparring partners, it's hard to tell who tells the truth these days, maybe he is telling the truth maybe he's not. But my pick stands, CaSHnelo slaps up GGG.
                  I don't see Canelo as having the mobility to stick and move like that on GGG. As far as being defensive, there are a few (I see it coming..."they're not as good as Floyd though "). Rigo, Lara, Loma, Ward (not quite the same type of defense, but very defensively sound), even Jacobs utilized good lateral movement and footwork.

I will say this, I appreciate you keeping things civil unlike some of these other guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Elproblema View Post
                    Yet if he waits another year or two, people like you will say he waited till he got old.
                    You're right, if he waited another two years, I would say he waited GGG out. That doesn't mean from Canelo standpoint, wanting to make a more winnable fight, that he shouldn't wait two more years for GGG to slow down.

Comment

I don't see Canelo as having the mobility to stick and move like that on GGG. As far as being defensive, there are a few (I see it coming..."they're not as good as Floyd though "). Rigo, Lara, Loma, Ward (not quite the same type of defense, but very defensively sound), even Jacobs utilized good lateral movement and footwork.

I will say this, I appreciate you keeping things civil unlike some of these other guys.
                      I see your point on why you don't think Canelo can keep up the work rate (mobility wise) because the truth is he hasn't been able to do so in the past for the full 12 rounds but I do feel like he will throw slaps in bunches, shell up, and move and throw more slaps in bunches. I know for sure he won't trade with GGG, he's not that dumb to take those wrecking balls to the chin. He'll do enough to convince judges he did enough work to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X