Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All aboard the canelo beats ggg war trains!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ca$hnelo is gonna end Borat's piece of s**t career, .

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      That's about right. Canelo will "slap" him, and GGG will knock the sh it out him back. Who you think will win that exchange?
      OOOOOh that's right, you can only win a boxing fight with power punches...

Comment

That's about right. Canelo will "slap" him, and GGG will knock the sh it out him back. Who you think will win that exchange?
        STFU you d**k tuckin', shirt tuckin' weirdo. Go watch your NASCAR and f**k your cousin, .

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Yea but dudes thread is not a War Train. This thread IS THE War Train.

ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elproblema View Post
            OOOOOh that's right, you can only win a boxing fight with power punches...
            Now you're trying to put words in my mouth. You can win with slaps, but t have to have defense, like Floyd. You will not win a fight with even exchanged of slaps vs power punches. I hope that's not the point you're trying to convey

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
              STFU you d**k tuckin', shirt tuckin' weirdo. Go watch your NASCAR and f**k your cousin, .
              Did I make you mad, son? It always happens like this. I talk boxing, and keep it respectful, then some fuçking clown shoots his mouth off. How bout I fuçk your cousin instead?

Comment

Now you're trying to put words in my mouth. You can win with slaps, but t have to have defense, like Floyd. You will not win a fight with even exchanged of slaps vs power punches. I hope that's not the point you're trying to convey
                HAHAHAHAHA now floyd is the only one who can win by slapping? Dude you don't know what you're saying and obviously don't know what I meant by "slap up" in the first place. Basically I just meant to say that CaSHnelo will beat GGG.

Comment

Did I make you mad, son? It always happens like this. I talk boxing, and keep it respectful, then some fuçking clown shoots his mouth off. How bout I fuçk your cousin instead?
                  Go to GetToppik dot com you weirdo, looks like you're balding like a muhf**ka. They'll take the hair from your arms and put it on your goofy ass head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
                    Go to GetToppik dot com you weirdo, looks like you're balding like a muhf**ka. They'll take the hair from your arms and put it on your goofy ass head.

Comment

Originally posted by Elproblema View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHA now floyd is the only one who can win by slapping? Dude you don't know what you're saying and obviously don't know what I meant by "slap up" in the first place. Basically I just meant to say that CaSHnelo will beat GGG.
                      More words in my mouth. I didnt say 'only' Floyd, but a slapper will lose to a power puncher in even exchanged. Maybe you missed that part of my post. I know exactly what you meant, and made a play on your words. From what I heard from his sparring partner, Canelo only slaps anyway. Dude said Mikey Garcia hits harder than Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X