Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain to my why Mayeather v. Conor is bad for boxing but tonight was good for boxin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    And the UFC fighter would give more of an effort than what we saw from a "professional boxer" last night
    and get outclassed even worst. i dont know if conor is gonna give a more effort, because when nate had him on a choke hold, he tapped out pretty fast lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      and get outclassed even worst. i dont know if conor is gonna give a more effort, because when nate had him on a choke hold, he tapped out pretty fast lol.
      No problem with a fighter bring outclassed like May-Pac. My problem is a fighter not giving an honest effort. Conor would go out on his shield

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Larry ruined him
        Yep. I can't post to Larry or I'll get banned again. Larry them peoples

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Yep. I can't post to Larry or I'll get banned again. Larry them peoples
          You are still my N word

Comment

Floyd vs Connor is great for boxing. It will draw a lot of fans to the sport.

Comment

umm.. conor is not a boxer, hasn't even boxed amateur level. him fighting floyd will be the biggest joke in boxing since ali fought a wrestler in japan.

Comment

I'd rather watch a dude with no arms & no dicc jack off

Comment

Sad truth is it's because boxing fans like golf fans are constantly fighting a subconscious battle to mystify what's essentially a very basic sport. One way they do this is entry barriers

The idea that someone who's not a trained boxer could come along and use his celebrity status to without any boxing background fight in what might be the sports most lucrative ever fight threatens that, worst of all it will attract all sorts of horrible "casuals" - people who don't regularly use terms like "life and death" "taxi driver" and bum

Essentially that's also why people hate on Tyson fury - he's not a conventional boxer. Boxing has a fan base who the amongst the most snobbish of all sports, like golf, and it's because they are trying to create a set of conventions which keep the sport mystified and don't expose it for the basic sport it really is. When people like fury, floyd and potentially Conor turn up, don't play the rules, take shortcuts and mKe loSds of moneh from it they hate it

Look I'm a massive boxing man but you know this is all true

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                    I'd rather watch a dude with no arms & no dicc jack off
                    Sooo..you mean a woman getting fingered?

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                      umm.. conor is not a boxer, hasn't even boxed amateur level. him fighting floyd will be the biggest joke in boxing since ali fought a wrestler in japan.
                      It would be even worse

that wrestler was allowed to use his entire skillset against Ali

Connor will be forced to rely only on his limited boxing skills and abandon the rest of his MMA arsenal, making it a real joke of a fight

**** anyone defending this circus

this is nothing but an easy paycheck for Floyd and Connor the whore

Comment

Working...
                      X