Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontae ego 78 etc

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    You are one disgusting GGG hater, get the fuck outta here with your hatred and negativity. Keep commenting on your fav. youtube racists like Dontae, Ego, 78 etc.. they welcome you with open arms.
    You are correct that racist bigot Is part of those sniveling pro black sites which only feed the uneducated weak ghetto boy mantra they can smell miles away....

Their fighters are complete COWARDS today and they have to take out their frustration on the white warriors who actually fight but again to them are just white devils. True losers. Glad you called him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
      Ggg ate Lemiuex and Jacobs best shots which were way harder than Canelos. Canelo is a weight bully and his power doesn't translate above 154.

GGG KNOCKED DOWN A 190LB MAN IN JACOBS.....HIS POWER TRANSLATES TO HURT BONAFIDE LIGHT HEAVIES.

GGG TKO ROUND 10. GGG MOCKS MAYWEATHER AGAIN AND CALLS HIS CHERRY PICKING BUTT OUT AGAIN AFTER BEATING CANELO.
      Don't stress I'll send private invite and shake your dumb ass down for as much cash I can get.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Highlight reel feint uppercuts = GGG is going to have a long night.

Fight goes the distance. Canelo by SD with one judge having it a draw.
        That would be a majority decision then.....Go back to your day job casual.

Comment

• Can I please bet you in vegas

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
          Easy fight. Canelo already faced limited face first brawlers like Grovel. Remember he stopped Angulo and Kirkland. Genna is nothing more than a puncher at the elite level, Jacobs and Brook showed that. Grovelkin is gonna get stopped. Unlike Jr, his size advantage will not allow him to absorb the onslaught. His aggressiveness will work against him and cause him to get KO'd viciously like Kirkland. He has never in his life faced anything like he will face when he steps in with super ultra platinum mega star elite face of boxing Canelo Alvarez. He won't be able to play on the level. The skill disparity is too wide!
          Id love to see you put your money where your mouth is on that gullible fanboy casual scenario. People like you make real boxing fans sick. Let me guess.....You are a black boy in his early 20's living in the ghetto?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Don't stress I'll send private invite and shake your dumb ass down for as much cash I can get.
            Shake me down? Take your welfare ass to the mgm counter and make your bet like a man not an online fool. I dont trust ANY black boy on monetary bets unless that cash is up front in escrow. If you dont understand whst that means then buy a dictionary fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              I do believe i saw someone offer you an account ban bet...you taking it?
              He wont if its ALL HIS ACCOUNTS. The boys are pure cowards. Ill bet an account ban for life right now the GGG defeats Canelo. The only way ggg loses is by fixed robbery decision.

Comment

• Best post

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                Not sure how anyone can say Canela can take a punch from a ko puncher like GGG when he hasn't fought anyone with that power at middleweight or any weight really. The fight last night only showed me what I already knew. Jr. Is not and has not ever been any good. I hope they get over confident and think GGG is like Chavez because the ko will be spectacular.
                You are 100% correct!

Comment

• I'm happy as hell they finally did this fight for this year, but in a part I feel sad because two of my favorite fighters will collide and one will lose.

The same happened with me after Kovalev vs Ward, sad when two great fighters fight and one ends up losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                    if canelo beats GGG.. floyd fans will celebrate as if floyd beat GGG. just like when marquez KO pac, floyd fans acted like floyd did it.

thats the only thing i hate about this fight.. those rabid annoying floyd groupies.
                    Yes they are all out rioting and taking part in black lives matter protests sponsored by a white man george Soros playing them like puppets they are. Truly weak people.

Comment

• Dito that... GGG has never even been knocked down, but now you says hes gettimg knocked out. Yeah sure neither Canelo or GGG has ever been down so this fight should be sick, but Canelo doea have the ability to out box GGG if he can eat the punches

Comment

Working...
                      X