Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Deal Finalized For September!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course. Canelo's sales and rep are shot. He had no real choice but to make the fight now.

Comment

WOOHOO!!

Comment

Finally! May the best man win but here come the over emotionally loaded casuals with their calling these two out of their names because you know that's what 2 year old's do.
        Last edited by turnedup; 05-06-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
          Canelo will beat Golovkin. He looked unbelievable today. No stamina issues, unreal hand speed, coordination, combinations and confidence. Golovkin has slow hands and feet, I see Canelo decision.
          he didn't have a guy throwing punches at him.
          That will change when he steps In with Golovkin.

Cannel doesn't have the power to hurt Golovkin and on the contrary, Golovkin might decapitate him with a couple of shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Yea I don't think I've seen a guy try less & get paid so much ($3M + a PPV cut I'd imagine) since I've been watching boxing myself.

This was like a cash grab inside of a cash grab lol. Oscar wanted to make this fight cuz Chavez gots the name & was low risk, but Chavez said f#ck all that I'm just gonna halfass on the effort & do as lil as possible for my payday too. Minimal effort by all parties. I think Canelo was just phoning it in too at a certain point cuz he had it all locked up & knew he couldn't KO Chavez.
            I don't think I could have said it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
              Canelo will beat Golovkin. He looked unbelievable today. No stamina issues, unreal hand speed, coordination, combinations and confidence. Golovkin has slow hands and feet, I see Canelo decision.

That's because he didn't have anything in front of him.

Nothing coming back at him.
              Anybody can look "unbelievable" in a soft situation like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                Please, canelo is the superior fighter.

This is the highest caliber fighter golovkin has ever fight but canelo has been in with better.
                The only better fighter Canelo fought was ultra defensive Floyd.

This fight is uncharted waters for both ginger and GGG.

Comment

Hell yeah!!!

The odds for this should be quite close, I feel it's happening at the best time for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Let's be realistic.

5'7 Canelito can't carry Jacobs' jock strap.

He can't do what Jacobs did.
                    Funny how they keep listing Canelo at 5'9 yet when the 5'10 GGG steps into the ring with him he looks like he's easily about 2 1/2 to 3 inches taller than Canelo...

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      he didn't have a guy throwing punches at him.
                      That will change when he steps In with Golovkin.

Cannel doesn't have the power to hurt Golovkin and on the contrary, Golovkin might decapitate him with a couple of shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X