Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Batters, Dominates Chavez Jr. For Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't surprise me if the fight ends, Chavez tries to hug, and Canelo flips him off

Clearly Chavez is not into the whole "rilvary" thing

By the way, bit of a good decision by Oscar. Canelo just corned the Mexican market. Those of us who had some kind of naive ****** hope that Chavez could rekindle something are now fully off board.

Comment

• Any poor schmucks in here shell out the 60-70 bones for this fight???

Don't feel bad - I paid 30 bucks for arguably the worst HW title fight of all-time in Valuev vs. Holyfield Hahah. Yes, yes, yes - I shamefully, and hesitantly admit that I paid 30 bucks to watch the fight :/

And I watched a sparring match that Holyfield won close to every round, get robbed in Switzerland. Neutral country my arse.

Comment

• 11-0 Canelo. I had money on this going the distance, so Chavez better ****ing survive

Comment

• Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
          he just sucks this bad eh?
          that's more likely. Sadly

Comment

• Chavez with the famous slick mexican style

Comment

• Exactly the fight I expected after seeing how scared Chavez looked at the face off. Still surprising though.

Canelo is a great fighter and he's showing that, but Chavez didn't really show up.

Comment

• 11-0 Canello Chavez is embarassing himself - not even trying.

Comment

• 110-98 Canela

Comment

• what a dissapointment

Comment

• Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                      Any poor schmucks in here shell out the 60-70 bones for this fight???

Don't feel bad - I paid 30 bucks for arguably the worst HW title fight of all-time in Valuev vs. Holyfield Hahah. Yes, yes, yes - I shamefully, and hesitantly admit that I paid 30 bucks to watch the fight :/

And I watched a sparring match that Holyfield won close to every round, get robbed in Switzerland. Neutral country my arse.
                      I paid and i feel like ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X