Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Time View Post
    What a robbery of a PPV

They stole people's money who paid for this PPV

We went from fight of the year last week, to worst fight of the year this week.

Best part of the PPV was Triple G coming out to the ring.

Finally the fight is happening. A lot of intangibles in that fight. Thoughts on that fight a little bit later.

Let this great boxing year continue!
    Here we go again. Just like Mayweather/Pacquiao. Calling a fight a robbery, "worst fight" because one fighter showed a masterclass of boxing skill and the other fighter didn't show up. Because you didn't see rock-em-sock-em robots. Despite the fact you should have known you weren't going to see that.

Canelo boxed beautifully. Blame Chavez for making the fight not what it could have been. But here's the thing: you should have already known how this fight would go.

Chavez Jr. is an unmotivated bum. Always has been. The Martinez fight alone should have told people what they needed to know about this guy - and Martinez was washed up in that fight.

Comment

• That punching bag Canelo was beating on had a really big head.

Comment

• Chavez jr. is a Coño

Canelo is a warrior while Chavez Jr. is a soft weak lazy Coño

Comment

• Excellent win for Canelo! I was so pumped to see the whole promo,interview and annoucement after with Golovkin. That will be a great fight, I can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary View Post
            Hard to respect Chavez, coming in with the wrong plan. Not adjusting at all, and overall just showing once again, that he has always been completely irrelevant. Only lucky.
            well you know what canelo said...LUCK IS FOR THE MEDIOCRE

Comment

• Those Tecate girls worked harder than Chavez did. I saw the same 2 all week standing up and dancing. They were even at the post fight conference lol

Comment

• The fight went as expected. It was a miss-match, and as one-sided as predicted. But i'd expected Chavez to go out on his shield.

I thought Nacho may of been bluffing when he said he wanted to keep it as a distance. Chavez had no chance of out-boxing Canelo.
                His best chance was probably to pressure like he normally does, but even then Canelo probably would of welcomed that, as his sharp, accurate counters off the ropes would of lit Chavez up.

He was out-classed, but also looked like he just turned up for a pay day.
                Canelo looked great though.

Comment

• On a side note to all you McGregor fans,this is basically how a fight between him and Mayweather would look like except Mayweather would get the KO

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Here we go again. Just like Mayweather/Pacquiao. Calling a fight a robbery, "worst fight" because one fighter showed a masterclass of boxing skill and the other fighter didn't show up. Because you didn't see rock-em-sock-em robots. Despite the fact you should have known you weren't going to see that.

Canelo boxed beautifully. Blame Chavez for making the fight not what it could have been. But here's the thing: you should have already known how this fight would go.

Chavez Jr. is an unmotivated bum. Always has been. The Martinez fight alone should have told people what they needed to know about this guy - and Martinez was washed up in that fight.

I did not pay a dime for this Canelo-Chavez Jr fight. I watched it with some friends who were able to find a free stream online for us to watch it. This was never a Pay Per View fight for me as I've constantly stated. And I was more excited to see the undercard fights for weeks before last night.

The last PPV of Canelo's that I payed for out of my pocket was the Cotto-Canelo fight which was Canelo's last legit PPV.

Khan, Smith and Chavez Jr were not PPV fights.

Chavez Jr was weight drained and weak. Which was the point of the 164.5 catchweight. Yeah Canelo looked great against a walking zombie punching bag. You might as well have had people pack the arena to watch Canelo hit the heavy bag in the ring for 12 rounds. It's pretty much the same thing.

In any event I'm glad Canelo is finally fighting someone worth paying money for PPV.

It's been since November 21st, 2015 but I'm glad we have another legit PPV now for September 16th, 2017

Enjoy the buildup folks

Comment

• Finally it's on!!!

Waiting for a great fight

Comment

Working...
                      X