Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Decisions Manuel Avila in Battle of Unbeatens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a great fight. No hugging, no running like Mayweather and other " skilled " fighters. ( Mostly American blacks ). Diaz has amazing technique. Will be world champ soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
      JO JO DIAZ WAS FIGHTING LIKE A OLD FLOYD LOL.... IF HE WAS BLACK THOSE SAME MEXICANS WOULD BE BOOING AND YELLING QUELEROOOOOOO..... F.UCKIN HYPOCRITES
      No he wasn´t. Floyd hugs and runs away. Diaz moves and fights more like Marquez. Learn to tell the difference and stick to watching your boring afro fighters, yidiot.

Comment

JoJo would get crushed on the next level.

Comment

I missed this one. I don't remember at least.

This dude develop any power yet? Good skill set but can punch for ****

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            no he wasn´t. Floyd hugs and runs away. Diaz moves and fights more like marquez. Learn to tell the difference and stick to watching your boring afro fighters, yidiot.
            um you ****** have you seen the first 40 fights of floyds career? He was knocking guys out unlike jo jo diaz the boring hugger lmfao.... Mayweather would put jo jo dias face first on the canvas when he was young.... Another mexican hypejob exposed

Comment

This was the most entertaining and competitive fight at the start of a PPV card. The other three ended up being one-sided beat downs. Great PPV Oscar, way to show those other promoters how it's done...sad.
              I'm sure even Golden Boy expected Chavez to at least try to make a fight of it, especially if his game plan, whatever that was, was totally unsuccessful. Chavez either couldn't get any punches off or refused to try. He was never rocked or in danger of going down and never went all out.
              I'm interested in Diaz's future but that card ended up being a joke, albeit one that paid very well for Golden Boy and Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                JoJo would get crushed on the next level.
                Based on what? and why?

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                  Totally agree, he fights as if he's still in the amateurs/Olympics. He needs to start letting his hands go.
                  Jojo is a counter puncher so if his opponent doesn't let his hands go you have a lot of dead spots in the fight as he really doesn't want to lead and pressure a fighter. Jojo has all the goods and is ready to go after Gary Russell belt. Only knock I have on him is his power is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    Jojo is a counter puncher so if his opponent doesn't let his hands go you have a lot of dead spots in the fight as he really doesn't want to lead and pressure a fighter. Jojo has all the goods and is ready to go after Gary Russell belt. Only knock I have on him is his power is limited.
                    Yeah I agree, I was just a little bit disappointed with the fight. I'm not ripping on Diaz but his opponent and him fought a little timid out there.

Comment

Working...
                    X