Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game; Insane Predictions that would have made you an NSB GENIUS?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always sayy greatest prediction of all time was Calzaghe over Lacy. My name is skills pay bills man. If you seem like the more skilled fighter I tend to lean towards you and ****ttttt I was the only one I knew that thought he would win.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      tony bellew will drop and stop david haye
      I need d proof of this. No shade but I literally don't know anyone that thought Tony would win, including me lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        I need d proof of this. No shade but I literally don't know anyone that thought Tony would win, including me lol.
        I don't think this thread is about actual predictions made, just predictions of an upset that would have made you look genius. That's how I read it.

And you're right, I don't think anybody at all predicted that one

Comment

Anyway I knew that Kenny Rainford was going to beat Brian Sutherland.

I know Brian personally and knew he was going through a lot of **** at the time and that he was going to throw the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            I don't think this thread is about actual predictions made, just predictions of an upset that would have made you look genius. That's how I read it.

And you're right, I don't think anybody at all predicted that one
            yeah, thats what i thought thread starter meant too. I gave bellew no chance and thought hed be gone after 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I know Brian personally and knew he was going through a lot of **** at the time and that he was going to throw the fight.
              He put money on Kenny and took a dive, didnt he?

It all makes sense now, how a world class master boxer like B Suth would lose to a guy like that

Comment

Yea, this thread is for predictions NO ONE would have made. BUT... If you made them you'd have been an epic genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Not to mention Kenny was juiced to the gills. Damn coward.

Comment

I don't know if this counts but this was my Porter/Berto prediction;

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    Shawn Porter will eventually drag Berto into an inside brawl and Berto will try his best to keep his composure and box off the back foot but down the stretch, he'll get drawn in again. Berto will eventually exchange blows and he will get clipped and go down. Porter TKO9.

Call it son.
                    I still haven't seen the fight so I don't know if it went down exactly as I envisioned it, but he did get the TKO9. Put some respekk on that.

Comment

I didn't predict but I stated I would be more impressed if G beat Jacobs by decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X