Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook on Pace To Make Welterweight Limit For Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook will make the weight but he will not be able to take on the onslaught of Spence.. The eye nor the weight will be an issue besides him not having the extra lbs to help absorb the body punches.. If Brook looks anything like Chavez Jr after losing the weight, he will go down early in this fight..

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      calzaghe v lacy v2.0
      You are either a dreamer, bias, don't really watch boxing, never been in the ring, listen to the media or just get paid for these kind of comments....Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. wins late T.K.O.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
        KB is going stop this kid. Easy! This isn't even a 50/50 fight in my opinion more like 70/30. Can't wait to hear these excuses after the fight. As I've been saying, if he reacts like he did when Lartey hit him and takes him a full round to recover and Kell smells blood it's game over, this could even be early in the fight.
        Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. wins in a T.K.O.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          You are either a dreamer, bias, don't really watch boxing, never been in the ring, listen to the media or just get paid for these kind of comments....Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. wins late T.K.O.
          i wish i did get paid for them but i dont. errol 'the lie' spence is getting lit up, he doesnt know what hes got himself into....

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
            How he's managed to get back down to ww is pretty impressive

Looking forward to a great fight . It's a proper 50/50

Haven't been this hyped about a ww fight since the mayweather PAC flop
            While your boy is training for the scale my boy is training for your boy. Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. wins it T.K.O.

Comment

i wish i did get paid for them but i dont. errol 'the lie' spence is getting lit up, he doesnt know what hes got himself into....
              Lol...you can only say "the lie" if he loses. But I know you are mistaken cuz its brook that doesn't know what he got himself into....

Comment

Kell the Crotch-clutcher is getting his laid out.

Comment

A bit disappointed with the bookies here, I thought they would stack the odd in Brook favour, was ready to put a decent amount of spence but it look like they are not ****** after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    A bit disappointed with the bookies here, I thought they would stack the odd in Brook favour, was ready to put a decent amount of spence but it look like they are not ****** after all.
                    come on bro! kells gonna do the business, have faith in him.

Comment

come on bro! kells gonna do the business, have faith in him.
                      No offence but I think he gets beat, was hoping the bookies are emotionally connected and make him odds on favourite but they aren't ****** after all, not that I would be shocked if he wins but at the moment I just see a hungrier younger boxer coming for that title.

Comment

Working...
                      X