Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook on Pace To Make Welterweight Limit For Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    No offence but I think he gets beat, was hoping the bookies are emotionally connected and make him odds on favourite but they aren't stupid after all, not that I would be shocked if he wins but at the moment I just see a hungrier younger boxer coming for that title.
    aha fair enough man, guess we shall see. wish i was going to see it live but shame its in sheffield.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. wins in a T.K.O.
      We'll see. When I get back from the fight I'll be making a thread dedicated to all you Spencer fans.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
        We'll see. When I get back from the fight I'll be making a thread dedicated to all you Spencer fans.
        You do that cuz Ima check you May 28.

Comment

Let's hope it's a competitive fight unlike that stinker a few days ago.

Comment

In b4 he was weight drained doe

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              calzaghe v lacy v2.0
              If you think Spence is Lacy you have no clue what you are looking at, if Spence was 168 he would KO Lacy have a think about at that, this is a very good WW matchup and the winner is up for grabs with either stopping the other, good fight enjoy the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                come on bro! kells gonna do the business, have faith in him.
                Let's see if you have faith in him. You take Brook, I'll take Spence, loser leaves NSB forever. No alts, no BS, just GONE!. Do you have faith in Brook?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  If you think Spence is Lacy you have no clue what you are looking at, if Spence was 168 he would KO Lacy have a think about at that, this is a very good WW matchup and the winner is up for grabs with either stopping the other, good fight enjoy the ride.
                  lacy hadshorter odds to beat calzaghe than spence does to beat brook...

Comment

Working...
                  X