Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook on Pace To Make Welterweight Limit For Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ringside for this and can't wait.I expect them both to be ultra dangerous and ready for this .They have both looked a little vulnerable at a time in the past but have both come of age.Each one can take the other out and that's the main ingredient both want it really bad should be top drawer.Brook by KO in side 9 but could be the score the other way!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      I'm ringside for this and can't wait.I expect them both to be ultra dangerous and ready for this .They have both looked a little vulnerable at a time in the past but have both come of age.Each one can take the other out and that's the main ingredient both want it really bad should be top drawer.Brook by KO in side 9 but could be the score the other way!
      Spence ain't Carson Jones.

Why use one of our ATG's in your Avi???
      Don't ya'll have any??????

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
        Let's not forget Shenchenko was KO'd by PAULIE MALINAGGI

You're the one that will eat the crow.
        Pauline Malignaggi? The Two time world champion?

Or Emmanuel Lartey the two time bum of the year? LOL

Get that plate fork and knife ready for that fresh serving of crow.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
          Pauline Malignaggi? The Two time world champion?

Or Emmanuel Lartey the two time bum of the year? LOL

Get that plate fork and knife ready for that fresh serving of crow.
          I bet Paulie can't KO Lartey.....like he did Shenchenko.

I'll make you some crow kebabs with curry....you'll love that.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            I worry about brooks stamina as he's gassed in fights before. I also worry about brooks willingness to be backed against the ropes.

I think Spence has appeared flat footed at times and overzealous when he has his man hurt, which leaves him very open for counters.

Brook uses cagey ring maneuvers, but is a different fighter late than early. Overall Spence by UD

Comment

If the mediocre hand speed of GGG had Brook reeling ,a trailblazer like Spence should find the target all night.

Comment

whats spence weight right now

Comment

Just can't make up my mind until recently, and am going to stick with spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    In order for that to happen the timer would have to as incompetent as the one against Lartey and let the round run for five minutes instead of three. You think that will happen in a fight of this magnitude?
                    For a knock out artist, it favors for you to have 5 minute rounds as you have more time to chase the guy down. so that is quite the B.S you are spewing as if chin is dependent on the timer.

Comment

Bookies have this one easily for Spence.

Do they see something we don't....

Comment

Working...
                      X