Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Castellanos Drops Gamboa Twice, Makes Him Quit After Seventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    @!!Shawn, Cubanstyle, DCStormrage, FashionTV, Gillie, gmanSUPREME, juandabomb, mathed, @PFRudyo, roly137, Sun_Tzu, THETime, Yahn

aint none of ya vote for him at the start of the fight
    Lol, I didn't even know they were fighting until it was over.

Comment

• 7 years ago Gamboa was looking like a mini-Mike Tyson just mowing down opponents. Bad decisions with promoters and long layoffs really hurt him. He just needs to hang them up.
      Last edited by Sheppirino; 05-06-2017, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        I think now that Juanma Lopez would of beat Gamboa too no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Castellenos hasn't fought in over a year but you go ahead and tell me how Escandon was a good loss? Also explain to me how a win over Rocky in 2015 was good?

You have to stop simply looking up boxrec and you have to actually start watching the sport.
          He's been off because of injuries. Did you watch the Escandon fight which was a title eliminator for a shot at Russells belt. He dropped Escandon and was winning the fight then got headbutt that changed the fight. If you watched the fight you know that. Before that beat highly regarded ronny Rios. Rocky was still a name you said he ain't fought nobody since he beat Caballero which is a flat out lie. He's a good fighter better the his record says. Misleading because he turned pro learned to fight as he went so 10 of his loses were over 7 years ago. If you thought Castellanos was a bum your idiot or never seen him fight.

Comment

• Stop judging fighters just on win loss records. Especially fighters from other countries. Morgan Fitch got Roy Jones hyping him up on HBO because of his 18-0 record. But as teddy pointed out he fought nobody we've heard of 3 of his wins against guys with 20 or more losses one opponent a year and half ago had 32 losses. Fitch got exposed lost badly to his first name opponent. Was he better then castellanos? Why because castellanos is from Mexico so turned pro learned to fight was in tougher fights early on. 10 of his losses are irrelevant and came 7 years ago. The name of the fighters castellanos has fought and beat says more about his level today then his overall record.

Comment

• Originally posted by yngwie View Post
              I'm the only one that hate Rebook boxing shoes?.
              signature????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                Lol, I didn't even know they were fighting until it was over.
                well at least you're honest haha

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                    He's been off because of injuries. Did you watch the Escandon fight which was a title eliminator for a shot at Russells belt. He dropped Escandon and was winning the fight then got headbutt that changed the fight. If you watched the fight you know that. Before that beat highly regarded ronny Rios. Rocky was still a name you said he ain't fought nobody since he beat Caballero which is a flat out lie. He's a good fighter better the his record says. Misleading because he turned pro learned to fight as he went so 10 of his loses were over 7 years ago. If you thought Castellanos was a bum your idiot or never seen him fight.
                    I said he hasn't fought at a world class level since the cab fight. Fighting for the various wbc belts is not world class. Your assessments are absolute bs and based on what you've read lol

Out for 14 months, not at world level for 4-5 years and on top of all that. He wasn't even fighting gamboa at world level.

Stop making out like gamboa lost to some world class operator. You're an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      I said he hasn't fought at a world class level since the cab fight. Fighting for the various wbc belts is not world class. Your assessments are absolute bs and based on what you've read lol

Out for 14 months, not at world level for 4-5 years and on top of all that. He wasn't even fighting gamboa at world level.

Stop making out like gamboa lost to some world class operator. You're an idiot.
                      No you didn't you said he hasn't fought anybody in 5 or 6 years which is a flat out lie.

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      And that too against a fighter like Castellenos who hasnt fought any one of note in years. Probably Cabellero like 5 or 6 years ago or whenever that was.
                      I listed fighters he fought and he had a better win then Caballero when he knocked out ronny rios and beating Juarez earned him a chance at a world title eliminator. And named multiple other fighters he faced. And if he's not a world class fighter yet he was in WORLD CLASS title eliminator his last fight? Which he dropped Escandon and was winning until he was head butt. But according to you beating Caballero to defend a region belt is clearly more world class? SMH And I already told your dumb azz he hasn't fought in over a year only because of injuries. If he's not world class level then what do you call Gamboa who hasn't had a fight that had any world class implications in THREE years when he lost to Crawford.

I've seen the fights I'm talking about your dumb azz clearly didn't. Just admit you don't know what the phuk you talking about. You first said he hasn't fought nobody since Caballero which is lie now you changing it to well he's not a world class which makes no sense because he's been in and won bigger fights since Caballero. I never said Castellanos is some great fighter I said he was good fighter who's better then his record and if you seen him fight before you knew he had a good chance winning last night.
                      Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-06-2017, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X